Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted Phase 1 Cd Player

Watersnapper

I know a lot of you have put in better CD players into your yaris. if any of you have the standard Toyota CD Player that you wish to sell that would fit into a phase 1 i would be interested as i'm getting board listerning to the same tunes on the radio. Or if you know of any where that has one cheap i've tried a couple of scrap yards but been unsuccessful.

Greg

Welcome to the club, nice choice of car, you'll have to post some pics. I haven't got what you're after but if you post in this forum, that might help you

Thanks for the info, i shall taks some pic's but i haven't made any mods yet.

Welcome to the club, nice choice of car, you'll have to post some pics. I haven't got what you're after but if you post in this forum, that might help you

Thats alright - not everyone on here mods - we welcome pics of all types of Yaris - modded or not! :thumbsup:

Thats alright - not everyone on here mods - we welcome pics of all types of Yaris - modded or not! :thumbsup:

I shall get some pic's then, just thought most pic's were mods that's all. ;)

I shall get some pic's then, just thought most pic's were mods that's all. ;)

Nah there are a good few of us on here that don't mod...any Yaris is welcome!!

Good luck with finding a CD Player too.

Ah hello my friend!

Just out of curiosity, what colour is your interior??

I have a lovely JDM double Din OEM headunit for sale. Made by pioneer (unlike most european Yarii if i'm not mistaken) and has a power output of 4*25W. Has Radio, CD Player and Cassette Player. It will however need a band expander at a cost of about 15 quid, to use all UK FM frequency range (although can pick up Radio 1 without)

Only problem is it's a funny blue colour... :wacko:

Ah hello my friend!

Just out of curiosity, what colour is your interior??

I have a lovely JDM double Din OEM headunit for sale. Made by pioneer (unlike most european Yarii if i'm not mistaken) and has a power output of 4*25W. Has Radio, CD Player and Cassette Player. It will however need a band expander at a cost of about 15 quid, to use all UK FM frequency range (although can pick up Radio 1 without)

Only problem is it's a funny blue colour... :wacko:

Hi thanks for your post. My interior is Grey. I would rather put in a toyota cd player that is for the phase 1 and fits the dash mould. Thanks for posting your details about a head unit.