Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures Of Mk3 Mr2

Penelope Pitstop

Hello PP here..can you buy colour enhancing shampoos or waxes for coloured cars? in my case Red?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Penelope Pitstop

• cfc1

• GIDDLEPIN

• T600

From the pics I don't think you need the colour enhancing stuff. You can get that from Halfords but it's generally used for cars that are losing their shine or have scratches that you want to fill. I don't know if it has improved or not, but I used some a few years back and I didn't think it worked too well.

I use Autoglym which you can also get from Halfords, but I believe Meguiar's is regarded as the best you can buy. Sorry, not sure where you get it from.

If you haven't seen it yet check out the Car Care Centre from the linky at the top of the page.

Tony

Meguiar's can now be bought in Halfords.. they (Meguiar's) have everything from scratch removers to to high gloss wax. The alloy wheel cleaner works wonders :)

Hello all....i know car is very shiny but just wandered was it "standard" to use colour waxes? you think its unnecessary yet?

Keep it washed and cleaned regularly and polished and waxed every few months and you should have NO need for Colour waxes.

The Meguiars range is great and will keep you car looking fantastic :thumbsup:

ooh lovely looking motor, havent seen one of them in red actually..shows that you take good care of her.

I got some Meguairs Gold class shampoo from Halfords, they also have a website..something like Meguiars.com or similar ;)

To Blue 84...i do look after this car but in fairness it is only 2months old anyway....i was going to buy the MR2 in silver coz i wasnt a "red" person but when i went to Moons at Heskin , Chorley and saw the red car in the showroom the silver for me fell out of favour as i prefered this...i also have the hard top as well for it which is red,,,,Probably put the hardtop back on in October..ta ta for now P.P.

Nice looking MKIII PP :thumbsup: And a belated welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

I wish the paintwork on my MKI was that shiney :lol: - unfortunately Autoglym and Meguairs will never get 20 years of sunshine out of the red paint :(

Full respray coming up sometime though B)

I never liked the MKIII much until a few weeks ago up at Elvington track day B)

Next year I'll have a MKII again and some time in the future a MKIII as well - plan is to have at least one of each :unsure: Must be mad :rolleyes:

.....and a hello to System G.....Today i spent ages cleaning my bootiful car it gleamed when i had finished,,went shopping and when i came back i think all of the north west birds must have crapped on my car,,,,,,out comes the sponge and bucket.again !!!!......lol..... white splashes (lots of them) is defo not a good look!! from P.P.

Hello all....do people like myself go to these meetings or is it just for modified and kitted up cars ????? P.P

Anyone and everyone goes... go along, be yourself and have fun.. you can even take a friend/partner with you.

I've only met most of them once.. great bunch of peeps :thumbsup:.. even when they puke :lol::lol::lol:

If its any consolation, bird crap don't look good on black either :(

amen to that :) but are you saying bird crap ever looks good? mind you my 214 looks a bit nicer with bird crap covering rust spots and dinges lol p.s birds must have a nasty diet in st.helens ...thats all i can say about that :blink:

Now then Jinxed ...the bird crap came from Wigan....parking on the galleries car park actually...LOL

Hello all....do people like myself go to these meetings or is it just for modified and kitted up cars ????? P.P

Why don't you pop across to the next northen meet? :thumbsup:

I'm sure you can't be much further away fom Ferry Bridge Services than JJ in Warrington (I know Lancashire is north of Warrington :P )

...and were is the Northern meet....date ect..time ect....what goes on at one of these meets.....is it a load of blokes looking at souped up engines????lol

and a load of ladies looking at sooped up engines.. and normal engines.. and unmodded cars.. and comparing makeup ideas (*ducks*).. and generally having a great time while the cars sit in the car park or whatever. :lol:

Most TOC meets are about the people. not the cars, although if there is a particular car that is of interest to you, i'm sure the owner would be more than happy to show you around it. Check the meets section and get yourself along to the next one.. you will have a lot of fun, i promise you. :thumbsup:

...and were is the Northern meet....date ect..time ect....what goes on at one of these meets.....is it a load of blokes looking at souped up engines????lol

The only soup we looked at came to the table piping hot :thumbsup:

Here's the last meet we had CLICKY

We're discussing the next meet now HERE (it starts second post from the bottom)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links