Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What A Waste Of Three Days!

Demonic Angel

Linkage

A three day conference to discuss whether David Beckham is the modern-day Messiah.....

I can think of better ways to spend three days.... like walking on hot coals or watching paint dry.... :rolleyes:

So are they saying he is god???

Should we worship him and sacrifice our first born to him??

:censor: that!! He's just another ordinary person who got lucky :censor:

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

So are they saying he is god???

Should we worship him and sacrifice our first born to him??

:censor: that!! He's just another ordinary person who got lucky :censor:

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Well, he's a talented football player who's exploited the fame game & made himself a hell of a lot of cash doing so. It's not a path I'd have gone down but all credit to him. I do think the amount of publicity he gets is pathetic though.

He can cross a ball and can hit a good free kick, not much more to his game. Bet he's loaded though! :thumbsup:

David Beckham Quotations:

My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7

We're definitely going to get Brooklyn christened, but we don't know into which religion!

On being put out of the World Cup: That was the past, this is the future.

We've been asked to do 'Playboy' together, me and Victoria, as a pair. I don't think I'll ever go naked, but I'll never say never.

I've got two beautiful sons already and now I've got another beautiful son.

Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side (when asked if he was a 'volatile' player)

I think I've lost a lot of my !Removed! fans to Gavin Henson. It's a shame as I really love them.

PRIZED PLONKER!

David Beckham Quotations:

My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7

We're definitely going to get Brooklyn christened, but we don't know into which religion!

On being put out of the World Cup: That was the past, this is the future.

We've been asked to do 'Playboy' together, me and Victoria, as a pair. I don't think I'll ever go naked, but I'll never say never.

I've got two beautiful sons already and now I've got another beautiful son.

Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side (when asked if he was a 'volatile' player)

I think I've lost a lot of my !Removed! fans to Gavin Henson. It's a shame as I really love them.

PRIZED PLONKER!

if they are real....

OMG :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Not that most are jealous of the lifestyle, fame, money, cars, houses, endoresments, free stuff..........need I go on lol!

Kev

I think its ok to be envious of the guy, but to devote three days to a conference about whether he's Jesus reincarnated....

I dont think so!!

I take my hat off to him. Like him or loathe him... He`s played the fame game very succesfully - Or someones pulled the strings on his behalf. And to have a 3 day conference about him just goes to show how well he`s / they are doing it. :) Ok the guys a bit dim academically but it doesn`t seem to have held him back. Does it? :)

Good luck to the guy. And god help England when he takes over from Sven.... :lol::lol::lol:

He doesnt play football that well anyway! Some people are nutters!! :lol:

Look at his football biography (if you can find it in all the :censor: about fashion etc) & say the same thing. He's hardly Jesus reincarnated but he's still a brilliant football player

beckhams a braindead pretty boy muppet, whos rather damn good at booting an old pigs bladder about

and thats all....

if you convinced hes some form of god, i think your needing professional help, in fact the donkeys who held a 3 day conference should really have been nuked as they were sat there as they are far beyond help!

'kick the ball not the man, kick the ball not the man' dave b pre match psych session

Not even that good at being JC`s dad. And if she`s a virgin......... :lol:

tussauds_nativity_beckhams.122423.full.jpg

Kylies an angel tho. :D

I have a lot of respect for his abilities as a player. And also for the way he got his England career back on track after 'that' sending off. I though at the time it might be the making of him in the long term. Yes, he's just a kicker of the inflated pigs bladder, but his skills are about the best in the world in certain respects, and I have to admire that.

But....this conference. It's got to be a wind up hasn't it. If not it's the biggest load of tosh I've heard of in a long time.