Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Yaris Owner!

Sarah P!!

Hey Sarah!

Welcome :D I'm fairly new here too, although had my Yaris for about 8 months now, was my very first car - I feel very privelaged! (can't spell though!)

Very jealous about the colour though :angry:

Have fun with it!

xxxJenxxx

Hi Sarah and welcome! You've got a brilliant deal there and in such a great colour too! Nice one :yes:

Hi Sarah and welcome :thumbsup:

Sounds to me like a good deal although as mentioned by others I also expect Yaris prices to drop now that they no longer make it and the new model is looming.

I assume dealers have also had a recent influx of part x stock due to plate change - I know this doesn't have the same effect as it did with the old yearly change but may have played a part.

Either way sounds like you have a great little car - PICS please ! !

i know the feeling im 21, went from a 1.2 clio tho an audi a4, to the tsport and i bloddy love it. may have to sell soon though :(

Your 21 and get to drive an A4 and TT? Dam you! :)

Seeing as though i'm 22 i'll have the new RS4 then...... :D

The only potential problem is the so called 'fuel crisis'- i can just envisage sitting on my drive in her having to pretend..... "brmm brmmmmmm...." lol :P

If it gets stuck on the driveway with no petrol then just slap on a couple of layers of wax while you wait. :thumbsup:

awww... i'm so crap with computers... would love to enclose pic if i knew how :(

but main thing is i'm absolutly over the moon. A couple of fairly suckky things have happened to me this week and i haven't minded a bit because of lovely shiny new pocket rocket in best colour, lol!

have you got a digital camera? If so upload it to your pc. go to a hosting site i.e photobucket.com, register and upload it from your pc to the site..then copy and past the [ URL ] tag into a post here ;)

Hey Sarah and welcome to TOC :thumbsup: very nice cars the TSports... woulda had one myself after my 1.3l CDX ... but an MR2 called hehe :)

Hope to see those piccies soon... and Huddersfield makes you automatically a TOC Northerner :thumbsup: ... you'll have to pop along to one of our meets soon and show her off!

Welcome to the nuthouse although its already been said :D

If you have any mods that need fitting and need a hand over the next couple of months give us a shout, in manchester although up in huddersfield at least 2, 3 times a week playing with bits and bobs on cars :D

Awww... there's my girl! isn't she beautiful.... :D :D :D

Thanks to Earpl! By the way the BHP numberplate came with the car... not my addition although it's soon to be replaced by a private no (although if id've known i was going to get such a cool plate i might not have bought it)... :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone who's been so nice to me since i've joined TOC. I'd love to know a bit more about the meets, although i'm a bit shy so won't promise anything. Having said that if any of you see me about give me a wave or a flash (of lights that is for you with the filthier of minds, lol) :P

P.s Saw an old shape gold coloured T-Sport going into Sainsbury's car park in Huddersfield at weekend, just wondered if you're in here goldy! :D

The meets.... well we try to get together here oop narth about once a month or so... we just had one last sunday which was nice.. good to see peeps again... see piccies and general banter Here!

The Northern meets are generally announced in the Northern MeetsS section :thumbsup: so keep an eye out on there as things do pop up...

We are all a really really friendly bunch... a lot of us are on MSN if you want to chat to a few peeps before you finally meet them.. MSN details can be found in the persons profile (generally by clicking on their name) :thumbsup:

Hope to see you around.. I go past Huddersfield on the M62 a fair amount ;)

Hi Sarah..........Welcome to you. :thumbsup:

yeah, real good deal with the price, i payed just under 7k for my 51 plate last year, but it is quite a rare Flame gold TS not that common Thunder grey :P

Only joking,

but seriously a real good deal........you will love it......well done.

As has been said before try to get some piccies up, ask someone else for help if you have to, you know we would all love to see your baby.

The private plate is good i think...........

any plate that says "04 BHP" could look a bit underpowered!

Have fun :-)