Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota - Good Value?

charliefinnigan

Hello!

I work at an advertising agency on the Toyota brand and am very interested in what people think of the Toyota brand.

So, if anyone has just a couple of minutes to spare to answer a few questions I'd be really grateful!

Thanks!

1. what comes to mind when you think Toyota?

2. what’s the best/worst thing about Toyota?

3. give me an example from your experience which illustrates what makes Toyota remarkable

4. given everything you know about Toyota, do you consider them good value? Why/why not?

1. what comes to mind when you think Toyota? -------Toyota Owners Club

2. what’s the best/worst thing about Toyota?----BEST: Toyota Owners Club Gold.. WORST: Being able to afford all the meets

3. give me an example from your experience which illustrates what makes Toyota remarkable ----It gets me to all the Toyota Club meets

4. given everything you know about Toyota, do you consider them good value? Why/why not?----WHY: Gold discount... WHY NOT: Bloody expensive servicing :thumbsup:

Here you go!

Quality, reliability, good reputation, safety

Best - Innovative design, new technologies

Worst - Lack of "sporty" models

3. give me an example from your experience which illustrates what makes Toyota remarkable

Brilliantly safe cars that you grow to love so much that you buy another!

4. given everything you know about Toyota, do you consider them good value? Why/why not?

Yes, I'd rather pay a little more to get the best!

Hope that helps!

i have a phase 1 yaris

good value, good service, good quality

worst - interior quality (bit plasticy and cheap looking), best - reliability

their quality of service to customers

why - you get a lot of car for the money you pay

why not - interior quality

i get the feeling this post is about toyota not toc giddlepin, may be wrong tho

Can't help it I'm bored :wacko:

Besides that IS what I think about with Toyota :yes:

1. what comes to mind when you think Toyota? Reliability

2. what’s the best/worst thing about Toyota? Best - Build Quality. Worst -

3. give me an example from your experience which illustrates what makes Toyota remarkable The politeness and helpfulness of the salesteam when I was looking for cars. Very helpful, and very knowledgeable on the car I was after, and now own. Honest too!

Yes. Although I have only been driving for 15 months, the Yaris was very affordable, very economic to run and easy to maintain.

Excellent reliability

Best: Modern Designs i.e the Digital Display in the Yaris

Worst: Poor service/workmanship in Dealer workshops

When looking for a car I wasnt forced or pressured into anything, not like Ford were! Also I love being able to get 350 miles from a tank of unleaded even tho I do drive on a Dual Carriageway everyday and do a lot of journeys..the VVT-i helps with that

Yes I do, they don't depreciate as much compared to other makes and they are very cheap to run/maintain and insure

Unfortunately as an employee of Toyota i am not allowed to participate in a questionairre relating to them! :lol: ah well!

1.The Toyota Badge

2.Best - Reliability and build quality... worst - Service costs

3.Before i bought my Toyota, iI asked around a few of the motor factors as to which parts they sold for Toyota's and they only sold service parts.. Why not other parts?? "no-one needs them because they don't break".. so I bought a Toyota.

4.Very good value.. excellent quality of car (interiors could be a little better though) and they hold their value.

Davy

Ralf Schumacher

best = reliable, worst = dealer attitude, parts / service costs

top gear hi lux

yes based on 'you get what you pay for' -