Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sucker For Sunsets

GIDDLEPIN

Awww I love sunsets too..... takes me back to the days when me and Rich we're good mates and we used to watch the sunset together out of the panoramic sunroof of his 206.....

Now I'm lucky if I can watch the Angel Delight set.... :lol::lol::lol:

Delicious - Now learn to take Club Pix Les And I'll get ya some work................ :thumbsup:

Great pics! I don't know why, but they remind me of Miami Vice  :lol:

im sure les has got a dodgy high collar white euit somewhere, or was it cardigan, maybe that was starsky and hutch?

Haha a white suit jacket (sleaves rolled up of course), Grey trousers, Big belt, Mullet and Beige / White Moccasins, T-Shirt & Chest Hair... yup think Les could pull it off ;) :lol:

Superb stuff Les.. i must get some taken of mine.. the MK3's are going to take over the assylum ;)

Haha a white suit jacket (sleaves rolled up of course), Grey trousers, Big belt, Mullet and Beige / White Moccasins, T-Shirt & Chest Hair... yup think Les could pull it off ;) :lol:

But would he want to I ask myself? It don't half hurt pulling off your chest hair, though you probably wouldn't know that :D :P :lol:

thats the one :lol:

urrrgh what a terrible image :help:

Sweet pictures there buddy :yes:

jerry!!

Very nice piccies Les, I love sunsets and sunrises, walks along the beach I am very romantic at heart (boyfriend or car optional) :thumbsup: