Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbies

kimi

:ph34r: Hi there, kind of new to this forum stuff so sorry if i don't make any sense!!

Recently bought a Y reg 1.3 SR :D So far really pleased with it, used to drive a Ka 2 (60 bhp version) so improvement in performance is pretty clear!

Only had one prob, the front wheel balancing was off - steering wheel shook like a ***** between 70 and 80 mph. Garage balanced the wheels off the car but that made no difference, thankfully balancing the wheels on the car sorted the problem. Has anyone had this problem????? I thought it might have something to do with fitting Mcguard locking wheel nuts?

By the way, excellent forum :thumbsup:

welcome to TOC dogjenks :group-cuddles:

glad you sorted out the wheel wobble,alot of these companys that balance

the wheels are a waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...

now then folks im duncan from donny. i own a 99t yaris that is at mjs undergoing surgery to become a rear engined 1.6 4agze equipped drag rocket! i havent seen it for about 6 months, but as soon as i go down i will post some pics on here. hope you will be kind enough to advise on things i need help with. cheers and that!!

Wlcome to the club.. i'm sure people will only be too willing to help.. and critisize and everything else you would expect of a public forum.. get the pics up as soon as you can.

Welcome to the boards Dunc. Sounds a great project.

Be sure to get a thread up and some piccies when you can. ;)

Welcome to TOC.

hey guys this is my first time on here and will be posting on behalf of my girlfriemd. shes just inherited a lil 2000 v plate yaris 1.4 SR as her 1st car and im sure she'll wants bits and bobs done to it so why not join the experts on these cars. im not a yaris fan, as i own a renault 19 16v at the mo and a scooby terzo 3 on the way in the next couple of mths so ill need cluing up on these lil pocket rockets hope 2 spk 2 u all soon

jay/jade

jadey welcome to TOC :group-cuddles:

yaris is a good little car,your g/f will love it :yes:

kimi :wub:

I really like that! what kit is that? any photos in the light of the whole car? Funky rims aswell :D WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

its an original tom's body kit. that is also an original tom's intercept mags. but i might sell the body kit and the mags because im changing the looks to a more subtle one.

:eek: Hey! hello! and good day!

My name is Sara i've just recently purchased a black Yaris T-sport... and i love it! so i thought the next stage would be to join the forum so i can talk about how much i love it! hehe. im fairly new to this whole process so if i make a ***** up then please forgive me....

A little about me: Im nearly 20 and a student currently studying for a degree in journalism. (all of which id prefer you didnt hold against me!) thats probably all you need to know or in fact would want to know!

:thumbsup:

:eek:  Hey! hello! and good day!

My name is Sara i've just recently purchased a black Yaris T-sport... and i love it! so i thought the next stage would be to join the forum so i can talk about how much i love it! hehe. im fairly new to this whole process so if i make a ***** up then please forgive me....

A little about me: Im nearly 20 and a student currently studying for a degree in journalism. (all of which id prefer you didnt hold against me!) thats probably all you need to know or in fact would want to know!

:thumbsup:

Hello and welcome.

Good choice of car. ;)

ok ok i'll sort out some pictures... but it pretty much looks like any other black yaris T-sport. no mods im afraid!

Don't matter to us... pics are all we live for! :thumbsup:

P.S. Welcome to the Club!

ok ok i'll sort out some pictures... but it pretty much looks like any other black yaris T-sport. no mods im afraid!

Welcome to the club, dont worry about not having an mods, this is Toyota Owners Club, not Toyota Modders Club, there are plenty of standard Yariis on here, each 1 special in it's own way.

Welcome Sara....................you will find out all the answers on here............and more.

We all love our Yariis on here :group-cuddles:

:group-cuddles: welcome to TOC sara

good choice of colour theres nothing wrong with a standard black Tsport,

get the pics up :thumbsup:

kimi :wub:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links