Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbies

kimi

yesterday my parentes surprised me with a new car in the garage and today, here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My yaris is a 1.3 in black... suberb... Hope to make good use of this forum.

TKS

Lo all,

recently bought a 1.3 Yaris and already looking at modding it a little... ;)

been modding PC's for a while now moving on to the new car..wife will be pleased :)

Another Scottish member from near Glasgow! Nice one, there are a few of us on here now! :D :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club people! :)

Hi everyone, I'll keep this short & sweet...

About the car:

She's a 1.0VVTi colour collection Yaris in crystal silver [i've named her Yasmine!]. Planning to get a spoiler fitted very soon, and maybe some side-skirts...

Picked her up brand new on September 14th 2005, after she was first registered on Sept 12th.

About me:

I'm 21 for now, and living in Liverpool, in the north west of England. I'll always be on the look out for good advice on modding/engine tuning to make my car look just great.

Thought it was about time that i posted in this thread to say hello as ive been hanging around this forum fairly anonymously for a few months now.

I dont personally own a Yaris but my girlfriend does and i tend to drive her car quite a bit more than mine due it being a cracking little car with great fuel economy. Its a 51 reg Yaris SR in black and its pretty much standard so far, except for a few badges removed from the rear, and likely to stay that way aside from maybe a new stereo next year.

Graham.

hello :yes:

about me^_^

im a 17 years old student from london :D , im so happy i found the forum where i could discuss yaris and hope many experienced owner could give me as a newbie advice if there is something im not sure or needs explaning about mods and the car.

my baby

i own a 02 yaris t sport in grey which cost me 5.4k. i bought only 3 days ago, the previous owner did 38k on the clock, but there are some scratches on the front and rear bumper, its not very noticeable at far distance.

hope to hear from u lot soon ;)

Hi everyone, I'll keep this short & sweet...

About the car:

She's a 1.0VVTi colour collection Yaris in crystal silver [i've named her Yasmine!].  Planning to get a spoiler fitted very soon, and maybe some side-skirts...

Picked her up brand new on September 14th 2005, after she was first registered on Sept 12th.

About me:

I'm 21 for now, and living in Liverpool, in the north west of England.  I'll always be on the look out for good advice on modding/engine tuning to make my car look just great.

Another colour collection running around Liverpool, enjoy! :thumbsup:

And welcome to all you newbies. Nice to see you here. :yes:

Thanks Al! I love her loads already..

Your Yaris looks great, in particular that spoiler... now I know Yasmine will look great when I get one fitted on her!

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone own a thundergrey tsport think its a 52 plate cant remember as have personel plate just standard t sport but looking to mod a bit need a paint job on my front bumper where i dinged it a while ago not my fault xxx

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya I'm Pynk...real name's Hanna.

I'm 19, from a lil town called Abingdon (a few miles from Oxford)

I drive a Toyota Yaris T3, In Balearic Blue. It's only a 1.0 but it's good enough for me (only passed my test a month ago!!)

Great site you got here..Still getting used to it though :)

I've met a couple of members from here, at a RYWB Day at Santapod..but that was a long time ago now!

Take care! x

Hiya I'm Pynk...real name's Hanna.

I'm 19, from a lil town called Abingdon (a few miles from Oxford)

I drive a Toyota Yaris T3, In Balearic Blue. It's only a 1.0 but it's good enough for me (only passed my test a month ago!!)

Great site you got here..Still getting used to it though :)

I've met a couple of members from here, at a RYWB Day at Santapod..but that was a long time ago now!

Take care! x

Hey!

welcome to toc!

Are you also on sw-sc forums?

CB :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Yo all,

My names Sunil, and my parents bought me a 1.3 SR in Black for my 18th. Not getting it until my birthday (late Jan) so I can only dream until then.

Lovely little car though, I passed my test in October and have been sharing my gran's 1.0l Micra since then so this is nice step up. My parents decided on getting me a car because availability of my grans car was scarce at times and they didn't want to have to pick my little sister up from school <_<.

We were looking at cars to buy in March, and were going to test drive a Corolla at the local dealership, with a view to buying one used at around £6.5k. The guy also had this Yaris there for £4k, and after some intensive thought, we bought it,since it was an excellent deal - 37k miles, W reg. No pic just yet.

So now I can dream for the next few weeks, and anticipate :D. First step of which was reading these forums. I don't intend to mod my car (insurance is a killer without any mods!, also, the mess I made of my computer case has to be seen to be appreciated), but I do intend on outfitting the standard stereo to something better (and my parents have agreed, seeing as we saved a few £k).

Whats the general consensus on the SR? I'm not complaining as its my first car, but how does it compare to the T-Sport in terms of equipment etc. I know the T-Sport is nearly 3 seconds quicker on the 0-60, and more BHP etc, but what about other changes?

Oh, and btw, I reckon the digital speedo thing is awesomely cool on first impression, but then again, I'm somewhat of a technophile.

(Happy New Year all)

From one SR owner to another ...... Welcome to the Club :thumbsup: !

A good choice of car you have made and the fact that it's black is even better!

The SR was the top model for a few years before Toyota introduced the 1.5 T-Sport!

Apart from the obvious there isn't much difference apart from the T-Sport having dials to the digi display!

Get some pictures up ASAP and enjoy the club :thumbsup: !

Welcome to TOC....................good choice of car....you will not regret it.

We are a friendly bunch on here and there is a lot of knowledge about.

Not everyone mods their cars as you can see by looking around the forums.

Enjoy your stay :group-cuddles: and don@t be afraid to ask questions..............someone will have the answers :thumbsup:

Wow, quick replies! Thanks for your replies so far.

I can see you lot are friendly already, just reading in the audio forum :bookworm:.

Good to know it was the top model, Nissan Micras give you very little street cred as a 17 year old, hopefully this will have more! :thumbsup:

I remembered that I did take a photo on my mum's mobile. Its not very good, but have a glance. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links