Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbies

kimi

Hi guys and girls. My names Sam and I'm getting my Yaris T Sport tomorrow! I work for Toyota so I'm getting one on the cheap :D

Upgrading from a Corsa 1.2 SXi so hoping for a good laugh and a bit more power!

What kind of tuning potential is there from the 1.5 engine... and also, what are good mods to start out with performance wise with this little beast :D

An induction kit and backbox should free up the engine a bit! :thumbsup:

Start a thread in the main part of the Yaris forum or do a search and you'll see what everyone else has done to theirs! :)

Enjoy your stay! :D

• 3 weeks later...

hello Gianni :D

welcome to TOC

Welcome to TOC annando :thumbsup:

put a post up in the yaris forum below and someone will help you with your manual.

i'm a little confused as to your model though......

..there is not a T sport diesel :wacko:

Sorry my mistake...I meant T Spirit!!!

We sorted out the manual, in the end the dealership manager got involved and sent us a manual!

WE LOVE OUR YARIS!!! And with a fact that its a small diesel we are saving a bundle on fuel as well!!!

63mpg on average since we got it!!

I am brand new to these forums and to this site so I thought that I would just say hello and ask two questions.

1) Just under a year ago I bout a T-Reg Yaris 1.0L (1999) from Toyota Dealership with 17500 miles on the clock. 3 weeks ago it went in for a service which I thought would go all smooth however it did not. They have told me and forgive me if I get part of this wrong, that the bushes on my front and rear axles or was it anti-roll bars are cracked and worn and need replacing. They have told me that it will fail for that on the MOT which i have to take in May. I asked for an estimate and they have quoted me for all work £730 pounds. Please can I have some advice as to whether this price is reasonable or am I being totally ripped off by Toyota??

2)I have been reading on some of the others threads about putting in a CD-Player. Silly question but if I have a proper Toyota CD player bottom section from another Yaris could I simply swap my bottom half cassette player out and replace with the other bottom part with the CD-Player on it??

Thank You

Milli

Hi name is James from Auckland NZ currently own a subaru legacy twin turbo wagon and now have purchased a japenese import (Vitz) will be getting it this week I am quite excited as its something totally different which is a good thing for me :) The specs are 1999 HKS Turbo intercool kit F-con ECU etc.. full body kit , Recaro x 2 , Tein shock springs , quick shifter 5spd BBS light weight forged wheels , sunroof , remote key coming from a newbie oppinions are welcome as I need to know as much information thanks and this forum is very helpfull . :thumbsup:

sinbadbeforelol.jpg

15279634_full.jpg

181820_4.jpg

Hello every one.

I am from Poland.

I have e11 Carlos Sainz edition.

If you don't know it is normal 1998 1,6 4afe hatch 5 speed with a TTE package.

Most of them sold in Poland that time were white, so is mine.

I did some modifications so far.

I will soon try to make a 4agze conversion from Fensport.

Hi and welcome but you may want to try and post in the corolla section i think anyway :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

My name is Fredrik and I´m from Stockholm, Sweden.

I joined TOC after finding alot of good info when I installed my iPod in the Yaris.

The car is a Yaris Verso 2002 white with 15" OZ wrc.

I also have a Land Rover Defender 90 but my wife hates that car but she loves the Yaris...and funny I really like the car aswell...warm in the winter, quiet, and works all the time...

yaris.JPG

Best regards

Fredrik

Welcome to TOC Fredrik :group-cuddles:

its good to hear we helped you with your i-pod install :yes:

kimi x

welcome to toc bigsmall :thumbsup:

when you get your car remember to start a thread in the yaris forum below,

and post some pictures up :yes:

kimi x

Hi all!

I’ve recently joined as gold, just checking everything is working.. :unsure: Test drove a 55 t-spirit recently, but have ordered a 52 plate t-sport navigator in Caribbean Blue which should be arriving next weekend.. :D

Looking forward to the summer shows, will be at the Rownhams meet on 7/5, and definitely up for Japfest / Japshow etc.

Stu :thumbsup:

welcome to TOC stu :group-cuddles:

get the pictures up on the yaris forum below when your car arrives :yes:

and maybe see you at a few jap shows this year :thumbsup:

kimi x

Hello All.

I dont own a Yaris yet, but might own a T Sport in 9 months. Looking forward to talking to you all. :)

hey dudes...

ive just bought my first car and it was a yaris sr in red and then was introduced to this site by daveSR

*hello everyone* :thumbsup:

carcar6qs.jpg

Hi all. Sorry for butting in, but I'm a noob here, and I had to make it known that I don't own a Yaris but I'm considering it. It's the cheapest car available right now, and it's a Toyota! That's a win/win situation I think. I sat in the new sedan version, and I wasn't impressed. I really like how the hatchback looks. I always dreamed of one day being in rallies. I could pretend if I buy a Yaris, and paint it green and white, and put a ton of stickers on it. Help me out guys and gals. How can I become a rally king? =) You all should see the new Yaris. It's totally awesome, and comes standard with a 1.5l engine and 5speed tranny. It's the first model year, so there is no "sport" model yet. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks, Linden.

Hi i have finally got round to joining after reading throught the forums for a while. i have a lil black 1litre GS which i love to bits!!! as i have not yet passed my test i havnt had the fun of driving it yet. (well legally) and finally got round to doing a few mods to it. i want to give it a good sound system but not sure what to really get any help would be great!

cheers sam

welcome to toc bigsmall :thumbsup:

when you get your car remember to start a thread in the yaris forum below,

and post some pictures up :yes:

kimi x

Thanks Kimi,

Here it is

sv1001429vf.jpg

I will post a couple of piccies in the main section in a mo..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links