Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbies

kimi

hey everyone! :D my name is bethany, im from edinburgh and i drive a T-sport! xx

hey everyone! :D my name is bethany, im from edinburgh and i drive a T-sport! xx

Welcome to the Club :thumbsup: !

I believe we have seen that car before ;) !

Hello everyone! :D

I've had my Yaris T-Sport for just over a month now! Still loving it! :thumbsup:

John.

Hello everyone! :D

I've had my Yaris T-Sport for just over a month now! Still loving it! :thumbsup:

John.

And looks like it's in the best colour :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club!

Silver is the best colour to keep clean....but black looks the best when it is clean!

Reds kinda in the middle so its kind average all around :P ! haha!

Welcome!

Hello... I’ve not seen this tread until now... But i better say Hello too... My english isn’t the best in the world - but i try anyhow... If it gets to "stupid" you may correct me... :)

It’s a great forum with a lot of nice people - super!... :)

Hello and welcome. :thumbsup:

Oh and your English is far better than one or two on here I could mention. ;)

Hello and welcome. :thumbsup:

Oh and your English is far better than one or two on here I could mention. ;)

Thanx a lot... :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Sohail, received a toyota yaris from my dad as a first car, and must admit they are brilliant cars, as it was only my first car, didnt get any thing too expensive such as a newer model or T-sport

got my self a T reg 1.0 GLS model

media39kg.jpg

more pics to come later on

basically, i want to remove or spray the black strips, which ever is easier, then get a roof spoiler then possibly lower it, then change the alloys later on

hello all :) i hope i am welcomed here i am from karachi pakistan ... i just got a imported vitz ( yaris ) 03 and i LOVE it ... joined this forum coz i went through it and liked the information being shared :)

here are pics of my ride

vitz10.jpg

vitz9.jpg

vitz11.jpg

Welcome to TOC :group-cuddles:

micra pete,

S.Kayami,

bagai,

HowardL,

hope you all enjoy it here :D

kimi x

hi all, bought my yaris SR in black last friday, cant pick it up untill thursday though so i've had a fair few sleepless nights since. i've got a few small mods in mind, and i'll slap some pics in here when come the end of the week.

:D :D

Hello everyone I'm Adam from northamptonshire :) I've had my Yaris for almost 4 years now but never joined up on the club.... so hello!!!

It's only a little 1ltr GS but i've but plans for it ;)

Some people might have seen the car before though because i'm always at Pod with my mates on the Civic Sports Club camp because all my mates have civics :)

Welcome to the club Leagueyaris!

Sorry to tell you but the 2zz-ge won't be going in your 1.0 Yaris, especially not with a turbo.

That is unless you have about £20,000 to spend on modifying the whole front end of the car.

Rest of the car sounds good though! Save your money on the brakes though... 10pot conversion is a daft idea, just fit some 3G discs and Endless SSS Pads... it'll do an equally awesome job.

I need that engine :D and i need it in my Yaris..... i'll pay to have the front end done if need be :)

Here are the only pics i have :( i'll get some more tho :)

post-29770-1152880776_thumb.jpg

post-29770-1152880792_thumb.jpg

post-29770-1152880805_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my new SR silver 2002 for 4299, its done 59000 miles and just had it serviced by MrT for 207 quid, what do u think?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I recently bought a used 1.0 Yaris FreeTronic so I signed up here to talk to others who own this car...

Hi Peeps, Just a quickie to introduce myself.

Just got the missus a 1.3 Blue on a july 04 plate. Real good nick and good history, got it off her bruv who had it from new, looks good though he had the TTE boot spoiler fitted as new but I haven't driven it yet so I can't comment on what it is like. She says its quite nippy and good to drive. I am just real happy for her because it means I get the Lexus back, best 5K i have ever spent! :D :D :D

Anyway I will be popping in here in between working and the LOC. Will probably spent a little time just catching up on old posts to see what I can find out.

post you all later :thumbsup:

Dek

Just got the missus a 1.3 Blue on a july 04 plate. Real good nick and good history, got it off her bruv who had it from new, looks good though he had the TTE boot spoiler fitted as new but I haven't driven it yet so I can't comment on what it is like. She says its quite nippy and good to drive. I am just real happy for her because it means I get the Lexus back, best 5K i have ever spent! :D :D :D

Anyway I will be popping in here in between working and the LOC. Will probably spent a little time just catching up on old posts to see what I can find out.

Dek

Hello fella! :thumbsup:

Dek

Ello ello :D