Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbies

kimi

Hi everyone.

Just joined. And looking for a T-Sport Yaris :)

And hello to rallybunny from the MSC :)

'Ello. Glad to see I've converted you! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Would just like to say hello to everyone on the site, have just joined and think its fantastic.

I have just brought a yaris t sport but needs abit of cosmetic work doing (same as me) :( , so will be crying out for help soon.

Claire.

Would just like to say hello to everyone on the site, have just joined and think its fantastic.

I have just brought a yaris t sport but needs abit of cosmetic work doing (same as me) :( , so will be crying out for help soon.

Claire.

We're all here to help Claire.

As for cosmetics - I gave up a long time ago. Make-up made me come out in a rash... :!Removed!:

:D

Welcome to TOC. ;)

Hello all, been a member a few months just haven’t actually posted yet :P.

Well i drive a Y reg Yaris SR, had it since July. Done a few mods, suspension, induction and new wheels.

untitled-2.jpg

Hi

Just going to do my bit by saying hello. :D

I have just picked up a nice little 05 Yaris T2 from the dealer for my wife so i maybe around here time after time to ask questions. :)

TsYaris.jpg

I currently own an 06 S2000 GT (I'm a Honda fanatic) and wanted my missus to have a Japanese built car too (for reliability). B) The Yaris fits the bill just perfectly for her. :thumbsup:

IMG_2468.jpg

See you around

Matt

Hi to all Toyota enthusiasts.

I have a Yaris which was passed to me when my mum gave up driving in March. The car is growing on me. Even at 6' 2'' i can fit in easily, impressed! :yahoo:

I need to find a reliable, decent mechanic in Sussex now. I've lost faith in the local main dealer in Sussex, any ideas? :help:

Happy motoring.

Chris :thumbsup:

hi my name is callum i like to be called calgon, i currently own a toyota yaris 1.0 vvt-i gs i live in the uk in kidderminster, i have big plans for my little yaris, such as a engine change, bodywork, interior and chassis work to make it into somthing nobody has ever seen before, i kno that its cheeper to upgrade to a 1.5 tsport but thats not the point of my philosiphy, my car is an extesion to my personality.

i found this web site looking for yaris forums on google,

also im a founding member of the quikest growing car club in the midlands pole-position, www.pole-position.org.uk if you want to check it out weve been running for just over 1month and have 132 members and close to 9000 posts. were not a cruise site or anything of that nature we are a car enthusiast club, we work closly with the police to crack down on boy racers and any illegal activities to do with motoring, we dont speed or do anything beyond the law we just let enthusiats talk about cars, and many more topics, so if your interested take a peek at P-p

• 4 weeks later...

Hello yaris owners!

I bought my 2nd Yaris Verso last friday. 1st one was in Finland ´that I bought new and sold because I am now living in barcelona, Spain. Toyota is the number one brand in finland.

The Yaris are quite well known here but Verso's have not been officially imported by toyota so they are very rarely seen in spanish roads. i am super happy with my toyota because my 2 kids plus baggege fit nicely.

MODS planed and dreamed of :

-> SUB : now i've got a 12-inch boxed sub in garage waiting for an amp - though I'd prefer something smaller to put under the driver's seat or use a smallerspeaker for some kind of "Stealth" installation. WIRING may be a bit tricky.. we'll see.

-> mp3 kit (now got that damn tape player only) , FM transmitter will do fine in the beginning.

-> body kits ? - seems to be impossible to find yarisverso body kit parts in europe, seems like japan is the place to order from...

Hey guys, names Mike and im from Cardiff. I have a silver V Reg Yaris GS. Sure its no T-Sport but its my first car and im well chuffed with it and will have fun building up my finances and no-claims for a T-Sport ;) Ive done some audio work on it but nothing else right now, gotta say some of the mods on here are inspiring me though :lol:

Hi all well my name is Carl and i am 22 and i have owned my Yaris T-Sport or about a month now. Really enjoying the car and am glad i got it. Had a starlet 3 years ago and so thought another toyota was the route to go down after going french!!!!lol

So far i have lowered it and put a new headunit in which was a more of a task then i first thought it would be. Will be fitting dvd screens asap when i find some for the right price. Thinking about new wheels but may just refurb my current ones and keep them.

Hello

My name is Ian and have had a Red 53 plate 1.0L for about a month and this is my first posting in TOC.

I've already changed the wheels to MAK Cruiser White - some piccies will be found in the main forum very shortly.

Regards

Welcome to the club all new peeps! Glad to have you aboard :thumbsup: Dont forget to upload some piccies shortly....or else! :P

alrite alex ere drive a yaris sr few bits n bobs done to its raking the bill up now just fitted new sound system in it, tte bumper, centre pipe out the tte back box (sounds lush, drives like sh it now lol ) lookin for my sr alloys to go gunmetal now

Hi my name is Abs but my nickname is Porkpie

Took delivery of my Toyota on Halloween 2006.

I live in Manchester but I soon will be working in Kent.

All the best for 2007

Welcome to TOC :D

that is one crazy user name i like it :yahoo:

kimi x

Ta very much skip!

Username as crazy as the person I tell thee.

Hope all is well in West Mids.

I really think the Eurodisney should have been located in Tipton.

Ta very much skip!

Username as crazy as the person I tell thee.

Hope all is well in West Mids.

Hello and welcome pork pie. :thumbsup:

(That's not a sentence I thought I'd ever type!) :P

Maybe not someone would have mugged mickey and cooked donald :lol:

Maybe not someone would have mugged mickey and cooked donald :lol:

And what is the problem in that?!lol

Tiptondisney.......rolls off the tongue.....

Thanks all of you for the pleasant welcome.

Pork Pie!

:)

Hey guys.

Recently passed me test, and have had my 51 reg yaris for a month. I love it, and i'm pleased to see so many others on here who love their yaris' as much.

As mine is the basic model, it only came with a tape player. but I have managed to find an original toyota cd player on eBay from a yaris of the same year. I've checked with a toyota dealer, and it looks 2 be compatable with my lil' car. Cant wait til tomorrow... hopefully i'll win it...

Bye. Vicky B)

Welcome to the club Vicky :group-cuddles:

get some pictures of your car and post them on the main yaris forum below,

we like pictures :D

kimi x

:help: Question on switching to alloys -

(this is my first car so b kind)

my lil' 51 plate takes 13". Will it b ok if i changed them for 15" alloys?? Also, will this make much difference on my insurance?

Vicky

Hi Vicky, welcome.gif

15s should be fine and I'm sure there'll be some owners along to show you pics of theirs, or at least confirm it, any time soon.

It shouldn't affect your insurance too much but make sure you phone and check with your insurance company first as some companies can get funny about mods and not allow them at all. :yes:

Others just advise you of an increased premium whilst some just update the info they have on you on computer and thank you for the phone call. :D