Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbies

kimi

Hi,

names Mark 21 years old.

owner of a 998c Yaris GS :( RED. (will post a pic later)

ICE: - JVC aftermarket head unit.

JBL 1000w amp

2x 10" Rockford Fosgate Subs

JVC 100w 6x9's

just at work and will be taking a 1.5T sport for a test drive in exactly 1 hour and 26 minutes! Thunder Grey 51 plate. Selling it me for £4000 MOT until MAY no tax. What do you think?

!!! 28,500 miles on the clock of the T sport !!!!!

Will transfer the ICE over. Selling the GS to my sister :)

Just took it 4 a test drive and WOW!

I want this car soooooo bad!

Now a happy owner of a 1.5 Yaris T sport. Im so happy I could cry!

Couple of Picz of the GS ICE.

before you ask no the Amp does not sit there and all the wires are hidden away! lol

13112007234.jpg

13112007235.jpg

13112007236.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hey i just got a 1.3sr w reg. im really enjoying it although im looking for some cheap mods to start making it look that bit more sporty. hope to get to know you all better.

Kerry

Hey, ive had my yaris for about 6 months, shes great :D took my test in her too! now im on the mission to give it some life, anybody got any ideas what i can do with it, as in making it look a bit more appealing, 1.0 gs in red. i have some ice in, a basic head unit, looking to upgrade when i get more money, and a sub and 400w amp i found lying around in my garage, but shame it takes up all of what little boot space i had, so now just to get a smaller sub but better quality :D

Hi - I have had my Yaris for a couple of years now - trouble free until now!!

Son advised me to sign up here, to get info and help, and to stop myself getting

talked into things by garages!! Have read quite a bit of the topics already - and

feel much happier - so thanks :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I own a 2000 Yaris GS that's pushing 93000 and running strong. Just wanted to say hello from sunny Wakefield, UK

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Good site. Will be getting a new 1.3 VVTi TR in black. Nearly bought the Deisel but £1000 more expensive. Runs well though.

Cheers

K+S :)

Welcome K & S :thumbsup:

nice colour choice :D

i'll keep an eye out for you as your local to me :yes:

Hi everyone!

Am new here. Taking delivery of a brand new Yaris SR 1.4 D-4D next week (hopefully). Am currently driving a 1.4L petrol Ford Focus, but was looking for a good economical small diesel. Was very impressed with the diesel Yaris. Looking forward to getting my hands on it!

Welcome :D

get some pictures up in the yaris section below, when you pick it up :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hey people :yahoo: names Abz , co-owned an D4D yaris for a year and now recently have become the full owner of it :D Ive started to modify it slowly. nothing too major. Just gear knob, new mats, got some leather seat covers (which arent all that) bought an exhaust trim and set of alloys and tyres package aswell.. Im really getting into modifying it, the itself is sooo economical and REALLY nippy in 3rd gear. Anyway i'll be posting up some pics of my yaris for you all to see :) would be great if i can get some suggestions as im not a car guru just really getting into the phase of making it look good. I dont want to go over the top with it but bits here and there. No mad spoilers or crazy body kits but more of a subtle approach. :D

anyway have fun :driving: :)

Hi to every1. I'm Daood. I'm not driving just yet but i will be in 8months anyways.

I was thinking of getting a Yaris T-sport. They are really nice cars and look good too. This was my pick over a skoda fabia 1.4 classic which was bare.

Also pm me if you are selling your yaris in 8months time. Cheers

hiya mate. i have a t sport i mite be selling soon ish. moving away so hav to get rid :( wot ya lookin for?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links