Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbies

kimi

oooh dont think ive said hello yet! :P

I keep forgetting about this section! :(

But Welcome anyway! :D

Hey guys! + Girls :thumbsup: lol

My name is James, Im 17 I come from west midlands so if anyone lives near here plz email n maybe meet up some time :thumbsup:

I got a V reg Toyota Yaris GS, and its bog standard(Not sure ill keep it this way lol)

I'll post some photos of it soon

Chrz :yes:

hey mate welcome to the club

(correct me if im wrong but your the same guy from my msn right? - if so - welcome james :))

hey mate welcome to the club

(correct me if im wrong but your the same guy from my msn right? - if so - welcome james :))

I thought he was already a member on here blitz? :huh::wacko:

Welcome anyway!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Heya yeye it is me, i sorta messed up me old one and as i wernt well known i thought i mite aswell start fresh and say hello properly

so ye james fisher is now fishboy, sorry if tht is confusin people

Cheers for you all for makin me welcome, for the second time :lol::thumbsup:

Hello everyone! Just came across this great place a few days ago, and decided to register right away! :thumbsup: We purchased a brand new 05 Yaris TS in October, have over 3 thousand kilometers in it, and are very pleased to the fullest, we love it! :yes: I just thought I would let you guys no how much we are really pleased with this car! It has very good power, comfortable, easy to drive and park, adorable, the best! Have a great weekend all... :group-cuddles:

Hi all,

Have just jound the site and decided to join right 'way!

I bought a '05 1.4l D-4D 5 door darling two months ago, second hand at 7 months (reg'd in March 05, 7200 miles.)

She's great! I must say for a diesel she has lots of voom and doesn't hold back off the line or on an open stretch. Lovely long legs! :^)

Anyway, looking forward to many miles on the road!

-Jacques

• 2 weeks later...

Got my SR today, and its AMAZING!

Such a step up from the Micra :D.

I would have taken loads and loads of pictures...but my mum left the camera at her school. :-|

One small gripe, not with the car but with the !Removed! at the parts desk who didn't leave the part I ordered like I asked him to...so now I have to go back on Monday (the fascia adaptor incase you're wondering).

Will post lots of pics soon.

hey had this yaris for a few months now, its pretty plain nothing special except that its a yaris of course and pretty nippy, just wondering if there are any small cheap mods that could be done to make it look and sound slightly better! cheers

hey had this yaris for a few months now, its pretty plain nothing special except that its a yaris of course and pretty nippy, just wondering if there are any small cheap mods that could be done to make it look and sound slightly better! cheers

Hello and welcome to our club :thumbsup:

theres loads of things you can do mate :yes:

Please start a thread in the yaris forum below and you'll get help from the other club members :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys+girls..just dropin by to say hello..iv gta yaris 1.0gls vvti n im lovin it...although a set of alloys would make me happier but all in good time..well hopefully be getin to knw some of u.. :D

Hello I'm Tim from Devon, hence the name :D

I have just traded in my Nissan Micra SE for a Toyota Taris 5dr 1.4d4d MMT T-Spririt and take delivery in early March, date yet to be confirmed by the dealership. Just a bit worried about the gearbox as heard some bad reports about it but its too late now!!

Hello Tim.................welcome :group-cuddles:

I hoped my PM's re the MMT gearbox have put your mind at rest.

Please do not worry.............you will love it :thumbsup:

I am sure that you will let us know if you do not!

Hello to all,

We just bought a 18 month old used Toyota Yaris T-Sport from the WKB dealership in Chichester. To our surprise the car didn't come with a manual although it is a Toyota Approved used car. Before we left the dealership we enquired about the owner's manual and they told us it was in the glove compartment, when we checked there was only a brief guide leaflet and they told us that that was IT!!!

After forking almost £8000 on the car I thought the least it would come with is a decent owner's manual!!! I am not sure what all the buttons do, or even how the radio works!!

The dealership seemed to loose interest once they got the cash and are being most unhelpful. Toyota GB is washing their hands saying that this matter needs to be resolved with the dealership...

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the owner's manual, perhaps as a pdf file online?

The car is a Yaris T Sport Diesel 5-door 2004.

Thanks for any input and help!

Welcome to TOC annando :thumbsup:

put a post up in the yaris forum below and someone will help you with your manual.

i'm a little confused as to your model though......

..there is not a T sport diesel :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi after owning a Yaris for almost 1year now, i've been modifying it since then and upto now this is the 1st time i have come onto TOC! herez my lil beast lolz

Yaris.jpg

Cool some awesome mods there and a few others that i personally dnt like but aslong as you do! :D Could you please list all the mods you have actually done as some of them i dont recognise! Cheers mate and welcome!

welcome to TOC mcsky :thumbsup:

nice car you got there :yes:

please feel free to start a thread below in the main yaris forum and tell us all the details.

kimi x

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links