Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recomendations On Alarms

sewelly

After having some dirty little Ba***rd :censor: break into my car im looking to spend quite a bit on and alarm or maybe shotgun.

Looking at gap security i think i will probably get a clifford concept 650....just wondering what you think and are there any ideas???

Cheers fellas!

i had the 600 on the yaris and it was the doggys, had the remote start etc and all the toys :yes:

wouldnt recommend GAP though, overpriced and they did mine, it works, but the install was a bit shoddy as i went back and looked, but ive heard of some major blunders from GAP aswell and customer service is a bit poor

support your local car sparky :yes:

i have the Clifford concept 650... am very pleased with it.. installed by GAP... (i musta got a good guy) :P

but deffo Clifford :thumbsup:

i had the 600 on the yaris and it was the doggys, had the remote start etc and all the toys :yes:

wouldnt recommend GAP though, overpriced and they did mine, it works, but the install was a bit shoddy as i went back and looked, but ive heard of some major blunders from GAP aswell and customer service is a bit poor

Do you know one in this area then Jaxx? I need to get an alarm on mine.

The other one people have mentioned is the Toad. Any comments on how that compares to the Clifford anyone?

I need an alarm for mine, I want one of the ones that pages or phones you when its going off because be honest who really cares if an alarm is going off in the street.

I have seen loads for under £100 on eBay but by makes I have never heard of and would guess they are a load of :censor:. Do any of the big companies make pager alarms?

Do you know one in this area then Jaxx? I need to get an alarm on mine.

The other one people have mentioned is the Toad. Any comments on how that compares to the Clifford anyone?

T600:

I have the Toad Ai606 cat 1 on my fiesta (that is their top of range) - i think its good - doesnt have remote start or anything like that but it has caused me no problems and the guys who did it made a good and quick job of it - i got it done at pete wilsons auto electrics in Mansfield Woodhouse - they were a friendly bunch - the dont fit cliffords though so if your looking for that then ya cant get it there

cost me £ 230 plus vat for the system and fitting, which i thought was very good , they fitted central locking for me at the same time and im impressed with the whole job :yes:

Think im going to go with the Clifford concept 650 or Toad Ai606...itsall dependent on price. Does any one know of a respectable fitter around the North yorkshire/Tees or west yorkshire area?

Cheers fellas

:thumbsup:

Think im going to go with the Clifford concept 650 or Toad Ai606...itsall dependent on price. Does any one know of a respectable fitter around the North yorkshire/Tees or west yorkshire area?

Cheers fellas

I Got Clifford G5 Intelliguard 950 with intellistart and built in turbo timer.......

3 types of sensor as standard as well....

:drool:

Cheers fellas

I Got Clifford G5 Intelliguard 950 with intellistart and built in turbo timer.......

Were abouts did you get it from mate?

Cheers fellas

Were abouts did you get it from mate?

Got it fitted at RAM mobile electronics in wakey

I had the Concept 600, remote start all the bells and whistles etc, GAP fitted it and charged the earth. :crybaby:

You can probably get alarms etc fitted for half the price that GAP would charge, but their warranty/cover etc is pretty reassuring, I had them out 3 times in one year for various problems, and they sorted them out strait away, :thumbsup:

Alarms can be a complete pain in the butt if anything goes wrong so its worth in my opinion spending a little extra for peace of mind :yes: