Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics Of My 2 :-d

Heathy

If I paint the dark trim around the car to match the rest will it start to flake off? Also how do you remove the wing mirrors as they are the only part of the car which is slightly faded so I want to respray them.

Guest rev3turbo

mirrors, take the tweeter cover off, it just pulls of, then u will see 3 screws they hold the tweeter in and mirror if i remember correctly, some people say these screws are tight but mine came out easily, then un-clip the wiring to them, also remembering properly it is behind the door card.

Body mouldings, as long as there are preped an painted properly there shouldn't be a problem.

HTH Mo

Thanks I'll give that a go with the mirrors, could I just clean them down with t cut then spray them as they are already red?

As for the trim what preperation is needed on them? Im guessing rub them down with wet and dry then primer and spray them? Is it better to do them on or off the car?

thanks again :D

Nice looking car mate wheels light's good choice ;)

jerry!!

IV GOT THAT EXACT SAME CD PLAYER, HOW DO YOU GET THE FACE OFF? I CANT GET MINE OFF IT GETS STUCK ON THE WE PLASTIC BULGE ABOVE IT...

The sony one? simple open it up and put 1 finger from each hand on the sides of it then pull down, it has grooves on the side for grip. Sorry its hard to explain you'll understand when you do it.

When its off it should close itself then just push the screen onto the radio to put it back on.