Ken

Time

10am

Date

Sunday The 16th of October

Venue

beaulieu_logo.gif

THE NATIONAL MOTOR MUSEUM

Few car museums in the world can match the unique collection of the world renowned National Motor Museum at Beaulieu. Managed by the National Motor Museum Trust, Beaulieu is also the home of the world famous Beaulieu International Autojumble and Automart.

With the Collection now comprising some 250 vehicles - from some of the earliest examples of motoring to legendary World Record Breakers like Bluebird and Golden Arrow - you are sure to find something to fascinate you.

Click Here For More Info.

Directions

roadmap.gif

Beaulieu is situated in the south of England, in the New Forest between Bournemouth and Southampton, with easy access from London and the Home Counties.

From London take the M3, then the M27 westbound, exiting at Junction 2 on to the A326. Follow the brown and white tourist signs for either Beaulieu or the National Motor Museum. The approximate travel time from London is 2 hours.

Prices

Click Here And Go To Group Admission Prices For Details.

Convoy Details

A convoy will be LEAVING at 9.15am from Rownhams Services, M27 Westbound.

TOC will be part of the National Motor Museam's exhibit for the day so nice and clean cars please people. Also this is a family friendly meet so bring along the wife and kids for the day ;)

Strictly no speeding onsite or any anti-social behaviour, offending people will be excluded from the site and their details passed onto the police but i don't think i need to tell you lot that as you are all a damn friendly bunch :group-cuddles:

Ticket prices are payable to me on the day so i can get you in on the group price scheme so all i need to know is who is coming and what are you ticket needs :D

List Attending

Ken & Verity

Daktari +1

Roadrunner

Leeky & Charis

Paul T

Lord Ed

AE111SR & Babs

Toyota Rally +2+3

Cmarshall

MIP +1

Karma Supra & Milly

K19NE G

Possibles

Fidgets

System~G

AMH

ChrisB

Edited by Ken

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• toyota rally

• daktari

• ae111sr

Don't know yet if I can make this. It's a 6 hour round trip and work is going to be even more manic next month combined with house purchase etc...

Will let you know closer to the time Ken :thumbsup:

Definately up for this. No work to interfere. Only the car to get sorted. (Should be next week) So count me in. If the worst comes to the worst i`ll turn up in the Bimmer. :ph34r:

me and mrs T are a prob just got to chack whether i am working. lat you know in a day or two

Yeah, nice to see the ball rolling at last :D

Hopefully we'll get the 50+ needed to interest a mag feature :unsure:

I should be able to make it - me, wife, son - just depends on some hospital stuff - will let you know for sure nearer the time if that is OK.

Count me in provisionally as I'm not sure if I have a game that weekend <_<

I should be able to make it - me, wife, son - just depends on some hospital stuff - will let you know for sure nearer the time if that is OK.

Fine mate :thumbsup:

Anymore coming?

Bending Nicks ear about this. Got to get him to get the day off work, and we'll be there :)

i am definately coming, plus 1 as well

im guessing, pay on the day?

what do u mean exactly by 'TOC will be part of the National Motor Museam's exhibit for the day', are we going to be there with other car clubs?

Jay

i am definately coming, plus 1 as well

im guessing, pay on the day?

what do u mean exactly by 'TOC will be part of the National Motor Museam's exhibit for the day', are we going to be there with other car clubs?

Jay

Pay me on the day Jay ;)

As for we are part of the motor museam's exhibit for the day it is exactly that, the public will be informed that we have a meet on that date and they will be able to view our cars and ask question's to the owners :thumbsup:

nice one

better start polishing!

what time do we need to get there for? im not going with the convoy as im coming from the south

nice one

better start polishing!

what time do we need to get there for? im not going with the convoy as im coming from the south

10am :thumbsup:

Forums

News

Membership