Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Led Tail Lights

Yaris-Nut

Brand new Yaris LED tail lights for sale. Made in Japan, these high quality units will fit both the P1 and P2 Yaris, though not recommended for P2 T-Sports.

I can now offer these at £180 a set (£10 p&p if you need it delivered).

Cheers.

Y-Nut

P.S. Clarky, if i'm able to get rid of these then you can have 20 quid back. :thumbsup:

right so at the current price arn't u now loosing money <_< seeing as before u werent making any just rounded it up to an even number!!

im with ryan on this.. why the price drop?

Why the drop in price mate? :huh:

They can't be taking up that much room!!! :blink:

Well i realise that people are not willing pay the price i got them over to the uk at since there were so much interest but not many takers. So i took the risk in having 2 additional units brought over to me tax free from my friend in order to reduce the price of my initial purchase. So they are at a reduced price, but i have 2 additional units.

They are not really taking up too much room, but the problem is i need to sell these before i am able to purchase other mods for my car.

Hope this clears things up.

:thumbsup:

so your willing to rip the first buyers off and give the new buyers a bargain?

no hes not lee

P.S. Clarky, if i'm able to get rid of these then you can have 20 quid back.

so your willing to rip the first buyers off and give the new buyers a bargain?

I'm sorry but i'm not "ripping" anyone off or i would not have offered to give them the refund. Also it "did" cost me £200 to import these and if they were sold then i wouldn't have had to ask a friend who was on holiday to bring additional units back in order to reduce the total cost.

If you think of it from my perspective i imported these not for profit (though you've made me sound like a con), but because like so many people i wanted these lights and have waited months and months with no progress until i decided to find them myself and get some imported for the people who are interested.

But once i finally get them, people loose all interest because of the cost of these. OK, fine i admit these are not cheap and if you cant afford them or cant justify it in your mind to buy it then fine. But dont insult me by calling my a con!

At the end of the day from what started as an enthusiastic attempt to get these has turned into a struggle to minimise the loss i am facing on these. And a bitter one at that too!

And while Im here ... the lights are well worth the money. The are a peice of poo to install and fit perfectly. When I met Phil we fitted them in literally two minutes in the middle of a carpark.

Even Earpl likes them ... this guy is offering a good deal.

dont get me wrong i love the lights, they look ace, was just curious to the price drop, and agreed, sound to offer lorne £20 back :thumbsup: