Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dial Pics Needed For Gb

Ken

Planning on doing a group buy for dials so i need your pics just to check they are all the same on petrol versions 98 to 02 all engine sizes :thumbsup:

98 1.8 is the base plate and i have one of those ready to go off to the manufactor so no pics of that one please ;)

Matching Models to date-

98 1.8 GLS

99 1.8

00 1.8 VVT-i

01 1.8 VVT-i

02 2.0 VVT-i

Edited by Ken

I've got a 2001 "Y" 1.8VVTi. In garage at the moment getting short motor replaced under warranty :D !!!! As I remember my dials look exactly the same as Mackers

Jools

What kinda Dials we going for, i fancy a toyota symbol in the rev counter and a marker (like the redline) to show where the VVT-i kicks in (cos i dunno when it does, lol)

What kinda Dials we going for, i fancy a toyota symbol in the rev counter and a marker (like the redline) to show where the VVT-i kicks in (cos i dunno when it does, lol)

Non of the above is a prob with these dials as they are custom made for each person, ie choice of backlight, font, redline etc ;)

Do you need a 99/V Ken?

A fellow TOC gold member posted pics of my dials and the ones from Aurora Graphics in a previous thread.

I'm also 110% interested in some dials.

Will they be properly shaded as the reverse of the current OEM ones? without this it will be hard to get a even light across the dials. There will be hi and low spots otherwise.

Do you need a 99/V Ken?

A fellow TOC gold member posted pics of my dials and the ones from Aurora Graphics in a previous thread.

I'm also 110% interested in some dials.

Will they be properly shaded as the reverse of the current OEM ones? without this it will be hard to get a even light across the dials. There will be hi and low spots otherwise.

Thinking it would just be easier if you just said they was the same mate ;)

The dials are made from brushed stainless steel and you can choose from 21 colour choices which will light up the same colour at night, i'll be having a test set made up and will post the pics with a fitting guide but i have been told they will be made up just like the originals with regards to the shading.

For the hidden symbols i've just nicked this from their site-

We are now able to offer a new colour variation called "Double Silver". This is a special material that is chrome/silver during the day but takes on a whole new appearance when lit up from behind. All dials with hidden warning symbols are made like this.

Oops, yea they the same mate :yes:

I've got hold of another original avensis dial if you need to use it to send to them, as I believe you gave yours to aurora? I hope this new company, can produce some slightly better quality ones then they did..

Will these new dials be along the same lines as the indigo ones I mentioned to you a while back...

Do you have a rough idea on the time front, before we get them in our grubby hands :P

Oops, yea they the same mate  :yes:

I've got hold of another original avensis dial if you need to use it to send to them, as I believe you gave yours to aurora? I hope this new company, can produce some slightly better quality ones then they did..

Will these new dials be along the same lines as the indigo ones I mentioned to you a while back...

Do you have a rough idea on the time front, before we get them in our grubby hands  :P

99 1.8 right?

Got the orginal back from them but these aren't indigo dials. Seeing them in the flesh is much better than this pic but will give you and idea off what i'm on about :thumbsup:

supra_mkiii_dials.jpg

On a different note here, Ken i remeber u mentioning a while back that u might have some 17's for sale for a toyota avensis, just wondering if u still have these ? i did pm you a while back but didnt here anything

Cheers Gregg

On a different note here, Ken i remeber u mentioning a while back that u might have some 17's for sale for a toyota avensis, just wondering if u still have these ? i did pm you a while back but didnt here anything

Cheers Gregg

They got nicked :(

Yep 99 1.8 mate, they the same as yours.

Thanks for posting the pic...very nice, any chance of getting some of them active in the evening :rolleyes:

Do you know roughly how much we should budget for?

Thanks for posting the pic...very nice, any chance of getting some of them active in the evening  :rolleyes:

Do you know roughly how much we should budget for?

This is all they have-

dial_colour.jpg

They come in a choice of these colours-

dial_colours_sm.jpg

Price will be worked out once they get my original to copy and on order size :thumbsup:

Oh dear Ken, sorry to hear that

Don't be mate, insurance paid out old for new but i spent the cash on racing seat's, subframes & harnesses :D

How many peeps do we need interested B4 we can order them, i can't wait now, lol.

We don't need a certain ammount of people to order but the more we get the cheaper they become :thumbsup:

Still need a few more people to say whether they are the same or not though :(

02- 2.0 vvt-i

yeah mine are the same as mackers

any chance of silver back dials?

Cheers :thumbsup:

You can get silver backed dials, nicked this from their website-

We are now able to offer a new colour variation called "Double Silver". This is a special material that is chrome/silver during the day but takes on a whole new appearance when lit up from behind. All dials with hidden warning symbols are made like this.

Hoping they do a brushed silver that glows a nice shade of blue at night, also do they do different needles, i don't like the red ones ;)

nice one

you can put me down for the silver backed dials please

Will do mate :thumbsup:

I'm dropping the dial off next saturday so in a few week's i'll be able to show you what they will look like ;)

Nice one fella, can't wait now :D

Neither can i :D

You may as well start thinking now if you want a logo putting on the rev counter or not as any change's only cost £15 per change, i'm having this in mine just to give you an idea :thumbsup:

about_us_supra.jpg

Edit- damn logo pic won't work but i'm having the Thor logo like on this bumper.

• 1 month later...