Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About To Get A T Sport....

Electrify_dizz

Hey all,

I'm looking at getting a Yaris T-Sport in the coming weeks. I have a test drive booked for next weekend, and am confident (having been out in a colleagues) that this is the car I'm after.

So, a couple of q's:

Firstly, with a budget of about £5,500, what do you guys think I should look at? Lower milage or newer plates? What would you expect me to get for that sort of money?

Secondly - the favorite topic of ICE. How hard has it been for you guys to get a set up in there? I am really into my rock and metal, and know that the sound system that comes with the Yaris is far from excellent. What sort of stuff have you put in there, and what size Speakers can fit in the doors?

Any other info, or things to look out for would be useful. I've had a trawl of these forums already, so get the feeling I am definately going down the right road with the Yaris!

well with a bit of bartering i managed to get my 53 plate for 6k, it had 30k milage on it. I would say 5.5k you are looking at 2002 plate with av mileage.

i just brough a red Tsport last week, 18k, 51plate with built in sat nav.....!!!! new MOT. for 5500.!!!! very clean not a scratch. anywhere, not even the wheels .....!!! and i thounght that was o.k

I'm not sure what the going rate is for T-Sports but you've made a good decision in your choice of car, welcome to the club

Welcome to the forum.....and good luck with finding a t sport :D

You can fit 16.5 in the front doors with a speaker adapter:

http://digitalsounddirect.co.uk/shop/produ...ts_id/1151.html

I have changed my front door Speakers and put some 6x9s on a stealth shelf. Also changed the headunit, have two amps and a sub. Altho new sub, amp and power cap on order!

i just brough a red Tsport last week, 18k, 51plate with built in sat nav.....!!!! new MOT. for 5500.!!!! very clean not a scratch. anywhere, not even the wheels .....!!! and i thounght that was o.k

That wasn't by any chance the red on which was on autotrader? If so, you beat me to it!

Welcome to the forum.....and good luck with finding a t sport :D

You can fit 16.5 in the front doors with a speaker adapter:

http://digitalsounddirect.co.uk/shop/produ...ts_id/1151.html

I have changed my front door speakers and put some 6x9s on a stealth shelf. Also changed the headunit, have two amps and a sub. Altho new sub, amp and power cap on order!

Thanks for that man. I was discussing with a mate heading down to a scrap yard and getting some panels to cut to size and fibreglass - that will make it much easier!

Welcome to the forums!

Regardless of age or mileage, the Yaris is generally very reliable, so you should be able to pick up a decent T-Sport for 5.5k!

Best of luck with the search, and remember to post pics once you get it!! :D

That wasn't by any chance the red on which was on autotrader? If so, you beat me to it!

yeah mate......!!!! sound like the one......!!!!!

sos...!!!!! but i seen a few more good1s on autotrader since then...!!!

yeah mate......!!!! sound like the one......!!!!!

sos...!!!!! but i seen a few more good1s on autotrader since then...!!!

What are the odds?

There are a few, but most of them just a bit too far to travel!

There should be a few more pop up soon though :D