Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Said Ebay Was No Good?

b1nda

Just bought Some TTE Lowering Springs off eBay.......£40 inc postage :lol: ......

CHEAP AS CHIPS :yes::lol: ........Will go together well with the Booster body kit from Envy.

Just bought Some TTE Lowering Springs off Ebay.......£40 inc postage  :lol: ......

CHEAP AS CHIPS :yes:  :lol: ........Will go together well with the Booster body kit from Envy.

damn i was about to get them as soon as i fould out if they lowered the t sport by 30mm otherwise theres no point

hey Charley, whereabouts in wilts are you?

About half an hour from Castle Combe....just down the road from Pewsey in fact. Why, it wasn't you I bid against last night, and you're gonna nick my lovely new grille off my ikkle Yaris are ya :wacko: ;)

these will fit a P2 Yaris wont they...did not bother asking the seller as i knew these would have been bought by someone else.....

£40 is neither here or there...it cost me that much to fill the avensis up.

Back on topic! :D

Sorry!

There is actually some cool stuff on eBay at the mo that I've been looking at.

topic cleaned up by kimi

Edited by kimi

Yep im still waiting for a TTE front spoiler to come along :crybaby: !

But most of my car is decorated in stuff from eBay lol!

Blinda: can't wait to see you around plus are you coming to the Coventry meet?

Ian! Stop leading the ladies astray will you! :lol::lol:

I've got some class things from eBay, including my blue tax disc holder, which IS very girly! :lol: Still, I dont mind!

Go for the tax disc holder Charley, they really do look smart - and you can get them in all sorts of colours - mines blue, to go with my car! I'm sure you can get them in Gold too! :thumbsup:

Hey Em - your the one that told me to stop being grumpy!!!

Anyway - i better watch myself - Chris is about with his padlock!!! ;)

That was yesterday - your supposed to be grumpy today! :lol::lol::lol:

Behave yourself! ;)

PS - I too have a Bagpuss in my car, its a window one! There is nothing wrong with a Bagpuss! :lol:

PS - I too have a Bagpuss in my car, its a window one! There is nothing wrong with a Bagpuss!  :lol:

Phew! Thought I was a right girlie for a mo there!

The only tax disc holders I have seen on eBay so far are the silver (brushed chrome) ones, which would look rather cool. Where did you get your blue one?

Edit: Sorry, I'm being a tad thick....just looked at the eBay post again, and there are other colours on there...d'oh! :wacko:

I have a silver (brushed chrome) tax disc..

Sounds like you got a good deal B1nda, I still cant get used to E-bay tho, you'll have to show us updated pics when they are installed

PS - I too have a Bagpuss in my car, its a window one! There is nothing wrong with a Bagpuss!  :lol:

Phew! Thought I was a right girlie for a mo there!

The only tax disc holders I have seen on eBay so far are the silver (brushed chrome) ones, which would look rather cool. Where did you get your blue one?

Edit: Sorry, I'm being a tad thick....just looked at the eBay post again, and there are other colours on there...d'oh! :wacko:

If you want I can give you the eBay name of a guy I have bought two tax discs off already, hes very good, quick dispatch and everything, plus a really nice guy to boot - thats if you havent already bought one of course..... :thumbsup:

Nice one b1nda, you were lucky, I was goin to buy them as I got a text from chriscanavan from here at 1 in the morning telling me there was a set for £40 delivered! :thumbsup:

Oh well, if I had got out my bed I might have pipped you! :rolleyes:

Think I'll stick with my HKS Wagon suspension though! :P

Yep im still waiting for a TTE front spoiler to come along  :crybaby: !

But most of my car is decorated in stuff from ebay lol!

Blinda: can't wait to see you around plus are you coming to the Coventry meet?

No,

Wont be able to make it, will come to another meet sometime.....

one last question, would you guys recomend me changing the socks aswell or are the standard ones fine?..dont want to spend too much on modding as the car is less than 6 months old and i might change it for the new t-sport when it comes out.

Thanks