Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Best Excuse...

Fidgits

Mike spent all his money on a sleek new SC430 and was out on the motorway for an evening cruise. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80mph, he suddenly saw a flashing red and blue light behind him.

'There's no way they can catch me,' he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 130, with the lights still behind him. 'What on earth am I doing?' he thought and pulled over. The cop came up to him, took his licence and examined it. 'Listen mate,' said the cop. 'I've had a tough shift and this is my last pull over.

I don't feel like more paperwork so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before you can go!

'Last week my wife ran off with a cop,' the man said, 'and I was afraid you were trying to give her back!'

'Have a nice night', said the officer.

Best joke ive herd in a few wks. Thanks mate :D

How about I'll drive it easy once the new engine is put back together I thought that was very amusing, I had to try so hard to keep my sides from splitting :P

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Faster, harder, faster.........bang........

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links