Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Front Spoiler

Ckman85

Member G6R, i visited your website and u said u can buy all the TTE parts in holland toyota dealership. i visited the dutch toyota website and i checked out the front spoiler and they didnt hav the front spoiler u had. where can i get the front spoiler u hav? did u just buy it from the dealership? if so can u giv me the part number please, i hav some cousins who r driving down from holland next week and i want to tell them to buy it for me.

Would be great help

Member G6R, i visited your website and u said u can buy all the TTE parts in holland toyota dealership. i visited the dutch toyota website and i checked out the front spoiler and they didnt hav the front spoiler u had. where can i get the front spoiler u hav? did u just buy it from the dealership? if so can u giv me the part number please, i hav some cousins who r driving down from holland next week and i want to tell them to buy it for me.

Would be great help

Hello William ,

The Partnumber for the TTE Frontspoiler for the E12 Corolla Hatchback is :

PZ439-E9441-AB

Good luck

I bought mine from a Member of the Corollaclub.nl that works for a Toyotadealer i Paid 195€ for it :thumbsup: that was a prise for a friend.

Normal prise is about 235 €

arhhh, thanks. i think my cousin emailed u yesterday, asking about it. ive asked my cousin if they can order it for me in holland because their coming down next week. hopefully they will hav it bfor they get here. im waiting for a phone call from them now :D

:thumbsup: weel you have the partnumbers now so they can order the spoilers by any dealer in Holland B)

Goodluck and thel me when you have them ( i hope with soms pics )

send the pics to jo.dekroon@home.nl :thumbsup:

ps where do your cousins live in Holland ??

they live in amsterdam, i go to holland about once a year, so mayb next time, i buy some other parts if its cheaper. AHAHAHA

o yes another question, how much were your TTE alloys? i was thinking of getting 16" only though

thanks

they live in amsterdam, i go to holland about once a year, so mayb next time, i buy some other parts if its cheaper. AHAHAHA

o yes another question, how much were your TTE alloys? i was thinking of getting 16" only though

thanks

i bought mine from eBay they where BRANDNEW with BRANDNEW tyres for only € 420 for 4 wheels :thumbsup:

you could take a look sometimes overhere: http://motors.search.ebay.de/Corolla-E12_A...rZ0QQsacatZ9800

or here :http://search.ebay.de/tte_Auto-Motorrad_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ9800QQssPageNameZWLRS