Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Corolla T3 Badge

Woz

Hi,

My Corolla T3 does not have the Badge at the back for the T3 logo. Just a little blank silver space for it. Basically I got it a bit cheaper becuase the Badge wasn't there.

Does anybody know where I could purchase one?

Hope you can help!

Woz

Just a thought but the colour collect just have a blank silver square they too have a body kit like the T3 but the spec is slightly different.

I think you right about that colour collection. We could only have it in two colours for a cheaper price. How is the spec different?

I tried eBay first, but with no joy.

Any other options?

yeh, it is a colour collection, im recieving my corolla colour collection tomorrow. their is no difference with the colour collection and T3.

The colour collection is only a season thing i think, that is y its cheaper, to attract more customers. but i could also b talking out of my ***** their, so im not sure.

but colour collection and T3 r the same

Hi,

My Corolla T3 does not have the badge at the back for the T3 logo. Just a little blank silver space for it. Basically I got it a bit cheaper becuase the badge wasn't there.

Does anybody know where I could purchase one?

Hope you can help!

Woz

Am I reading you correctly here?? - you got a car a little bit cheaper because a a £3 Badge was missing......

Yes you read right! - It seems stupid I know but the sales lady said, not having the Badge makes it slightly cheaper. - WHAT! £3? HA!

Anyway, we just want to get this Badge and we cant get one. To be honest I haven't phoned the garage yet, but hopefully they'll have one.

But why wouldn't they automatically say, well you can buy a Badge from us for £3 if you like. Jokers.

Thanks for your help.

Woz