Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Supra Mods

kash

Hi,

Any of u lot seen 2 Fast 2 Furious yet..... well wicked.... B)

Anyway the film has inspired me to make some mods to my Supra RZ MKIV.... Do any of u guys & gals know any good Supra tuning places in and around London??? more specifically South London...... also could any of you lot recommend:

An upgrade ECU for the Supra

Sequential Blow Off Valves

Decent Turbo Gauges

(Any idea of the price I'll be looking to pay will be a great help... I'm on a tight budget :( )

Cheers :thumbsup:,

Kash

Depends on what upgrades you have at the moment?? are you BPU'd ?? what mods do you have at the moment??

Well you dont need to worry about a aftermarket ECU just yet then :D Up the boost, get a performance exhaust (Blitz Nur Spec) and a air filter and then take it from there, especially if your on a budget.

For better info get yourself over to www.mkivsupra.net/bbs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kash,

Best place to take a Supra, is Leon green in Bletchley, a bit of a trek, but he is the best in the area.

Do you still have your Z?

Like Nick said, best get an exhaust on there, Chris Wilson decat pipes, up the boost a bit, although not too much on Jap fuelling and turbos.

Thanks gt... :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to give them a call... bye the way not sure what u mean when u say "Do you still have your Z?" :wacko:

A 'Z' is a Nissan 300ZX, he's probably getting you confused with someone else, he's getting on a bit now :P and the exhaust he has on his beast is a brain basher :D

yeah, I'll agree with that.... induction & exhaust first...

theres a place that does custom chipping- it's a long way away to be honest and right now I can't remember where or the name but I will find out and update this- up noth somewhere I think... basically they take you and your car in for a day, rolling road it, discuss with you where you want improvement and then send all the data to a clever little man somewhere who produces the info for the chip, he sends it back and they write the data to a chip, put it in, rolling road it again and compare differences, discuss the changes you want from there and so on and so on....madness. My mate had his supercharged Golf VR6 done there and the difference was amazing- mines going there *if* the bodyshop ever give it back... cost wise don't expect change from £500 apparently...oh, and expect to take home a collection of chips lol

:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, as for boost gauges, I'm still looking for a set that has boost, oil pressure, oil temp, water temp etc etc so it all matches....

have found a place that supply stuff direct from Japan- they've got "The worlds loudest dump valves" apparently, tee hee. I'll take two :D

websites not complete yet but this is the addy: http://www.hyeline.com/

Yes, I was confusing you with someone else, there is a well known guy on the Z scene, who goes by the name of Kash, he's also from London, he has also bought a mk4, easy mistake to make, sorry!

Most 'superchips' for the supras wether they be mkiii or mkiv are nothing but FCD's but at treble the price. For 500 notes, your better off saving another 500 and get some hybrid tubbies on there :D

Cheap mod would probably replace the jap spec injectors with the uk spec e.t.c

For the loudest dumpvalves/bov's you'll want the Turbo XS ones and there amaxing value aswell.

Keep us informed of progress.

Also look over at www.mkivsupra.net/bbs for the guys and gals that know the most.

Ahhh that's what Z means.... silly me!!!!

Thanks for the advice... I'll keep u lot posted on my progress... Just heard that I might get a bonus at work :drool: (fingers crossed).... means I might have a grand or so extra to play with :) .... I can get a bit more done to the car than I initially thoght.... hopefully I'll have some pics and stuff soon to show you the transformations that have taken place

Most 'superchips' for the supras wether they be mkiii or mkiv are nothing but FCD's but at treble the price. For 500 notes, your better off saving another 500 and get some hybrid tubbies on there :D

Cheap mod would probably replace the jap spec injectors with the uk spec e.t.c

For the loudest dumpvalves/bov's you'll want the Turbo XS ones and there amaxing value aswell.

Keep us informed of progress.

Also look over at www.mkivsupra.net/bbs for the guys and gals that know the most.

By the sounds of it they're not exactly off the shelf chips... BUT you never know ;) I'll be sure to let you all know the outcome of mine- you can learn at my expense lol