Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3g Fones Are Well Funny...

JappyBeast

Had my 6680 for a while now but only recently have I been getting the '3G' logo in the corner.

Video calls are well smart, ideal if you want to stand there and wave at each other!

Rang my mate Matt on his 3G fone and he was walking round Tesco's.

Isnt technology great! Total Star Trek moment!

Cant wait till we no longer take just voice calls.

Naah mate. Birds will never answer the fone without doing the "safety" checks first so it's gonna b a mare when ur tryin to get a hold of em. Plus if ur in a questionable place then you can't lie your way out of it... i.e. girl a rings and asks where you are, normally u'd say at ur mates... she says which mate has cuddly toys on their bed... busted big time!

I'm tellin ya. We're better off without such things :P

For the record. The above scenarios are hypothetical. I'm just playin devils advocate here, hehe

Personally i'm a txt'r myself. Cheaper, and saves tons of time! :rolleyes:

-Z

Naah mate. Birds will never answer the fone without doing the "safety" checks first so it's gonna b a mare when ur tryin to get a hold of em. Plus if ur in a questionable place then you can't lie your way out of it... i.e. girl a rings and asks where you are, normally u'd say at ur mates... she says which mate has cuddly toys on their bed... busted big time!

I'm tellin ya. We're better off without such things :P

For the record. The above scenarios are hypothetical. I'm just playin devils advocate here, hehe

Personally i'm a txt'r myself. Cheaper, and saves tons of time! :rolleyes:

-Z

Ha ha haaa!

Women wont want to answer a video phone without making sure their hair and makeup is perfect, and by the time it is, the phone has long stopped ringing! :lol:

Ha ha haaa!

Women wont want to answer a video phone without making sure their hair and makeup is perfect, and by the time it is, the phone has long stopped ringing!  :lol:

I didnt even delve into specifics, but she hit the nail on the head straight away, lol :D

-Z

Not when ya have loadsa free txt's ;)

Free minutes can be eaten up too quickly, so 1000 txt's are just about managble!

-Z

All 3G is good for is Laptop data cards :lol:

I can't see the point in video messaging.....

All 3G is good for is Laptop data cards  :lol:

I can't see the point in video messaging.....

its not video messaging, its calls!... proper futuristic!

I meant video calls... I simply don;t like the idea of it :P

The main feature that sold the phone I have no to me was it was a no nonsense, no compromise phone, for making regular phone calls :D

I meant video calls... I simply don;t like the idea of it :P

The main feature that sold the phone I have no to me was it was a no nonsense, no compromise phone, for making regular phone calls  :D

You sound like my Grandad :lol::lol: :P