Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Insurance

right-on

:angry: If you are thinking about opting for the Toyota Insurance and you have more than four years No Claims Bonus - Beware - Their systems cannot cope!

My first policy schedule stated 5 years No Claims, but the start/end dates of the policy were incorrect. I rang and a replacement was sent, this time with the correct dates BUT the No Claims Bonus now stated 4 years!

I rang Toyota Insurance, and they explained that their systems were not capable of allowing more than 4 years no claims! When I asked how it was possible for the original schedule to state 5 years - they didn't know.

They now want me to return the original schedule so that they can 'investigate'. I am not going to do this because at the end of this policy it will be the only way that I can prove 6 years No Claims!

:angry: If you are thinking about opting for the Toyota Insurance and you have more than four years No Claims Bonus - Beware - Their systems cannot cope!

My first policy schedule stated 5 years No Claims, but the start/end dates of the policy were incorrect.  I rang and a replacement was sent, this time with the correct dates BUT the No Claims Bonus now stated 4 years!

I rang Toyota Insurance, and they explained that their systems were not capable of allowing more than 4 years no claims!  When I asked how it was possible for the original schedule to state 5 years - they didn't know.

They now want me to return the original schedule so that they can 'investigate'.  I am not going to do this because at the end of this policy it will be the only way that I can prove 6 years No Claims!

Well in that case why dont you take a copy and keep the original, and send them the copy? :huh: Makes sense to me

Toyota Insurance mutter mutter mutter :censor: :censor: :censor: mutter mutter mutter

"Oh, that's the free insurance" :angry: :angry: :angry: YELL YELL YELL :censor: :censor: mutter mutter mutter...

Can't find my old posts on the subject - I think they're in gold - I won't be using Toyota Insurance again, even if its free...

A

PS #2 got written off a year ago Monday :crybaby:

alan - I would probably mind less if it had been free but it wasn't so I expect them to acknowledge my no claims!

blaze - I had thought of this but I don't see any point as they will be investigating themselves.

blaze - I had thought of this but I don't see any point as they will be investigating themselves.

Well then why are you complaining about them wanting you to send it off? :huh:

Well then why are you complaining about them wanting you to send it off?  :huh:

That's not what I am complaining about. I am complaining that Toyota Insurance cannot acknowledge more than 4 years accident free driving! Especially when some Insurance companies will give 6 or 7 years NCB.

Does Blaze work for Toyota/Toyota Insurance?

Well then why are you complaining about them wanting you to send it off?  :huh:

Does Blaze work for Toyota?

Yes :) And very helpful she is too :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links