Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Turbo

mr2nut123

Turbo insurance is a stinger but its worth every penny the grin you get :D

tubby2li.jpg

Standard apart from steering wheel and front clears. Also sprayed the alloys black to make it look a bit more aggressive. I think it really suits the car but ive had mixed opinions so far ;)

Looks a real good one :thumbsup: no doubt i'll see you around shipley Shell garage a little more often now :D

Rash.

slick as a ... ohh .. family forum...

erm.. erm...

Very nice.... :P now you betetr be careful with your driving lad... seriously.. :lol:

I like the look there mate.

A mate has that done on his red tubby, and it suits that too!

Congrats on the buy btw. I'll be sellin me girl aster she's passed her MOT on wed! :D

-Z

I like the look there mate.

A mate has that done on his red tubby, and it suits that too!

Congrats on the buy btw. I'll be sellin me girl aster she's passed her MOT on wed! :D

-Z

Fizz - cheers. yeah you know i dont drive fast.... :rolleyes:

your confident itll pass lol :D its mint am sure it will, especially for a rev1 aswel. whole tank of petrol in 2 days... :unsure: lol

Looks a real good one  :thumbsup:  no doubt i'll see you around shipley shell garage a little more often now  :D

Rash.

aye will do mate :D how do you sign up for them Optimax membership cards by the way?

Looks a real good one  :thumbsup:  no doubt i'll see you around shipley shell garage a little more often now  :D

Rash.

aye will do mate :D how do you sign up for them Optimax membership cards by the way?

Sign up for the plus points card online at www.shell.co.uk .... they will send one out to you... its blue n silver.... then if you use it 3 times to fill up at Shell (obviously) with optimax.. they should offer to 'upgrade' you to the optimax card

Rash.

Sign up for the plus points card online at www.shell.co.uk .... they will send one out to you... its blue n silver.... then if you use it 3 times to fill up at Shell (obviously) with optimax.. they should offer to 'upgrade' you to the optimax card

i was actually takin the ***** cos its so **** expensive but if there is such thing ill get one ordered. cheers :D

yep m8, im sure it'l pass no probs.

Can't fault her to be honest. Apart from the facts she's no a t-bar, and i reckon the turbo's fubarred on her cos she feels like she doesnt even hav one, hehe :rolleyes:

about the optimax card...

are both card linked to the same points system? and are there any advantages to usin it?

i.e. i've still used my normal card cos the optimax one is sat around in my bedroom somewhere!

-Z

never knew there was a specific optimax one.. as mine is just a shell card!.. :s gits...

i didnt even think about any discount cards, thought Shell were just robbing ******s anyway. mines due in the post in the next 14 days so ill ask to upgrade when im in next, hes seen me in there 3 times in the last 2 days lol

mmm she nice :yes: be careful with the turbo kicking in round corners tho lol ..... esp wet roads (i havent done snow and ice in mine yet lol but im quivering jus thinking about it lmao, cant be good then) if ur nice n gentle all will be well i guess but ..... turbo+wet+corner=brown trouser syndrome :) happy motoring ...may she serve u well n give u much jolly :D :thumbsup:

Nice looking car you have brought there :thumbsup: Wheels look quite nice sprayed up in black as well. Now thats given me and idea ;)

jerry!!

mmm she nice  :yes: be careful with the turbo kicking in round corners tho lol ..... esp wet roads (i havent done snow and ice in mine yet lol but im quivering jus thinking about it lmao, cant be good then) if ur nice n gentle all will be well i guess but ..... turbo+wet+corner=brown trouser syndrome :) happy motoring ...may she serve u well n give u much jolly :D :thumbsup:

Think you have just made the typical newbie mistake... you have missed...

turbo + bend in ANY conditon = brown trouser syndrome.. :P

Nice looking car you have brought there  :thumbsup: Wheels look quite nice sprayed up in black as well. Now thats given me and idea  ;)

jerry!!

the blacks wheels look great on black or red best id say. fair few people off all the 2 forums wanting to do this now :D :thumbsup:

yep m8, im sure it'l pass no probs.

Can't fault her to be honest. Apart from the facts she's no a t-bar, and i reckon the turbo's fubarred on her cos she feels like she doesnt even hav one, hehe  :rolleyes:

about the optimax card...

are both card linked to the same points system? and are there any advantages to usin it?

i.e. i've still used my normal card cos the optimax one is sat around in my bedroom somewhere!

-Z

You can use the optimax card when you fill up with normal unleaded and diesel too. You only get the bonus points when filling with optimax though. More choice of rewards with optimax card, like experience days (rally driving, white water rafting etc). You also get to choose from a selection of Ferrari merchandise. I got a nice Ferrari jacket after spending about £6k on Optimax! :D

Joe

The car looks great mate - one problem tho - the standard wheels look pants on MR2's - keep the car stock and get some Jap style wheels on it.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

well i AM a newbie to mr2 and turbos so YAY lol :D but .... big but.... turbo on bend when nice warm day can be quite fun and 2 does have really nice balancing and grip with good tyres so it definately isnt same league as wet bend and turbo unsafeness :) hey im new forgive me lol and :ph34r: i think my internal 'this behaviour is unsafe' mechanism is broke :P rofl

You can use the optimax card when you fill up with normal unleaded and diesel too.  You only get the bonus points when filling with optimax though.  More choice of rewards with optimax card, like experience days (rally driving, white water rafting etc).  You also get to choose from a selection of Ferrari merchandise.  I got a nice Ferrari jacket after spending about £6k on Optimax!  :D

Joe

Cheers for that bud. Guess i've missed out on a fair few points then!

Ah well, I'll try and rem to use that one next time!!!

-Z