Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Wanted To Price Relatives Car

smiffy53

I dont know why the last post was deleted, but I have inherited a 85 Corolla in mint condition and want advise as to its worth it has done warranted 19k all bills

It depends what type of model it is. What engine and spec is it?

19K is VERY low for a car that is 20 years old and i'm sure you should have no probs selling it. Try searching on the autotrader website for a similar type of car to see what they are priced at. Parkers.co.uk offer free car valuations but i dont know if they do them for cars of that age.

It depends what type of model it is.  What engine and spec is it?

19K is VERY low for a car that is 20 years old and i'm sure you should have no probs selling it.  Try searching on the autotrader website for a similar type of car to see what they are priced at.  Parkers.co.uk offer free car valuations but i dont know if they do them for cars of that age.

Think you have to join (££) parkers to look a values for cars made before the mid 90's now!?!?

I dont know why the last post was deleted

You have to be a paying member to post that you have a car for sale.

man i love your avatar TOYMOTA, where did you get it from? :P

Who said I am selling it I just want to know its value,you should not make assumptions................

Right . . it's just that by saying you have a car and giving a description of it and then asking for a value is a way of letting people know what it is and also that you are interested in knowing what it is worth.

If it's not for sale then I assume you wish to know it's value for insurance purposes ? perhaps your insurer could advise you directly ?

Hope this helps.

man i love your avatar TOYMOTA, where did you get it from? :P

Who said I am selling it I just want to know its value,you should not make assumptions................

it never ceases to amage me, how members of a club can be so belligerent, I was considering joining a attending some events but if your attitude is typical of gold member,perhaps I am better enjoying the car at local events only

Sorry Smiffy,

This sort of this is seen as advertising. Please read and obide by the terms and conditions of TOC.

Thread closed. If another thread is started on this topic account will be up for suspension.