Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr-2, Mk 2, T-bar

latemiami

In Bristol.

UK J-reg (1991), dark metalic blue T-bar N/A completely standard.

30,000 miles only with full service history and original bill of sale.

All little touches still with car (i.e leather jack bag, leather/suede T-Bar bags, original CD/tape player).

Had 4 new tyres last month.

MOT 02/04

TAX 09/03

Major © Service due in august

4500 gbp

Scott

I wish you luck in selling at that price even if it's mint unless some serious mods.

Have a look HERE. for a modified Mk2 Turbo, with bodykit, exhaust and modifications in superb condition for only 5k....

I hope you get the price your after but as a '91 may be difficult especially if it's still running on the stock 14's.....

Sounds a lovely car though.

I should make it clear that 4500 would be after the service had been done (I would do it before I sold it)

I reckon on 4000 before the service which is a reasonable price.

You also have to remember that alot of people that have/would like MR-2s would not go in for all the modifying like maybe youself?

Regards

Scott

Can I just say its all very well putting up examples of "highly modified" cars at about the same price as mine, but looking through most classifieds there are plenty of higher priced cars around the same age with sometimes triple the mileage and hardly any service history.

Also, how many cars can you buy privately that have a full main dealer service (plus cambelt) before it is picked up?

Just trying to sell my car buddy.

(The T-Bar seals don't leak either :P )

Scot,

In know way did I mean any offense, I am currently looking for a car with the exact specs that you are selling and have been looking at a good few.

I understand you are trying to get the best price for what sounds to be superb example and can appreciate the comments made would add to the price. My only concern would be that not only are there still a large number on sale for more with higher mileage there a lot more that have already been sold (I was to late :( ) at a lower price as well in superb condition with history as well. Although as you have pointed out it is rare to find a superb example with FDSH and original reciept.

As I say I have cash waiting for the right car.

None taken.

We're both talking the same language I think though :thumbsup:

I did think long and hard about modifying this one as it is one of those "the rest of the thing is in such good condition do I :hokus-pokus: a turbo engine in there or leave it standard"?

The mileage and condition of the engine is the thing that decided it though.

I'm running it as a half and half car with my pug at the moment (can't really call it a second car as I've been using the 2 alot more in the good weather we've been having of late) and I've been hankering after an Impreza for ages but I think I'm gonna get a motorbike and keep the pug (such good fun) :thumbsup:

Good luck in your buying buddy and if you do get really frustrated, drop me a line :yes:

Regards

Scott

P.S.

It's more likely that I'll get frustrated and drop you a line at this rate :help:

regards

Scott

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links