Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris In June 2005 Fast Car

oliross

Havn't seen the mag or the car around, but it's got a carzone bodykit, so that's one reason not to want to see it.

I don't know if it is the same one or not but i'm sure someone posted a pic of a matt gray one ages ago, it may be the same one.

Havn't seen the mag or the car around, but it's got a carzone bodykit, so that's one reason not to want to see it.

I don't know if it is the same one or not but i'm sure someone posted a pic of a matt gray one ages ago, it may be the same one.

Looks like the same 1 to me, I think it's fair to say that a high percentage of TOCers weren't impressed

Hmm..Have to say, not a great fan myself <_<

Looks quite scary, and Yarii are supposed to be cute :D

Oooh...and a little bit off topic (sorry!) Cleaned my baby today, but then it rained :ffs: So still no pics. Next week though if all goes to plan!

car is crap. paint is crap, owner looks about 8 years old. he was ****** off when i told him all this at JAE and this has been discussed so many times.

and its only a 1.3 with nos strapped onto it to kill his engine :lol: yea - not a big fan myself, a lot of hard work and effort and money gone onto it and fair play to that, but not my cup of tea

as said above its awfull poor lad couldnt afford lacquer :blink:

it takes him ages to get it looking that matt :P

Its been talked about loads of times too,

dont think we need to talk anymore about it do we ;)

TOPIC CLOSED