Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magners Irish Cider

Leeky

As you can tell i have some time to burn :lol::rolleyes:

So i thought i'd post if anyone has tried this yet? Had some as the weekend and was plesantly surprised. Its actually not bad :)

But @ £2 per bottle its the same money as a large Hoegarden or a large Kronenbourg Blanc :unsure:

:) (Dont worry, will be going home soon :lol: )

Yeah, Ive tried it (who hasn't? :wacko: ). I agree, its not the worst but I'd rather drink vodka and coke/lemonade/whatever or Miller if I was on a night out. :thumbsup:

As you can tell i have some time to burn  :lol:  :rolleyes:

So i thought i'd post if anyone has tried this yet? Had some as the weekend and was plesantly surprised. Its actually not bad  :)

But @ £2 per bottle its the same money as a large Hoegarden or a large Kronenbourg Blanc  :unsure:

:) (Dont worry, will be going home soon :lol: )

I take it that it's the longneck bottle that costs £2? I have to pay at least £2.50 for a longneck bottle in London and £3.50 for the pint bottle.... nothing better on a hot day though with a pint glass full of ice!!!! B)

Anyone else take it with ice cos I don't think people in the UK are too mad for it!?

Cider.. wheatbeer.... Cider Wheatbeer....

I think the answer is pretty obvious :lol::thumbsup::beer:

cant say i have tried it myself. i normally drink stongbow. and im not a beer drinker. altho i have come to the conclution that i can only have 3 pints of cider and then change wot i am drinkin else i end up with a MONSTER of a hang over in the mornin if i drink it all night

Had some last week - Very Tasty :thumbsup:

Tesco sell it for £1.99 for a pint bottle........ :yes:

TOP TIP: Put a bottle in the deep freeze for about 2 hours and you get a slush puppy style Cider Drink - PERFICK :yes:

i was having an arguemnt the other day at a house party about how this guy doesnt look after his strongbow.

Instead of refridging it, he puts it ON the fidge

WTF

Tastes completly different, and when i gave him a taste of my bottle that i had been freezing he certainly changed his mind ;)

I dont really drink cider but tried Magners and its really refreshing with ice on a hot summers day. We sell it on draught in the local (one of the very few places in Scotland to do so) its really popular.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

ITS :censor: :censor: BULMERS, :ffs: :censor: Marketing runts with cheap suits, sunglasses on there head and driving base model Golfs, ill kill ye all :ph34r::ph34r:

5047small2xc.jpg

logo9mg.jpg

great drink :thumbsup: , right i`m off to have a Pint of Bulmers to calm down

well said cam

bloke on the CAMRA club in our department was on his soapbox a few weeks back about this :rolleyes:

Love the old cider Infact i will be cracking open a can off scrumpy jack in a mo :beer: Will have to look out for this one :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I'm not a big fan of Cider (prefer my wines) but I must admit, this does have a very smooth taste. It's almost like water at first but then the flavour kicks in - bit like a fusion of Apple and honey.

I'm not a big fan of Cider (prefer my wines) but I must admit, this does have a very smooth taste. It's almost like water at first but then the flavour kicks in - bit like a fusion of apple and honey.

So it's good stuff then :thumbsup:

jerry!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

:ffs:  :ffs:  :ffs:  :ffs:  :ffs:  :ffs:  :ffs:

:censor:  :censor:  :censor:  :censor:

ITS  :censor:  :censor:  BULMERS,  :ffs:  :censor: Marketing runts with cheap suits, sunglasses on there head and driving base model Golfs, ill kill ye all :ph34r:  :ph34r:

5047small2xc.jpg

logo9mg.jpg

great drink :thumbsup: , right i`m off to have a Pint of Bulmers to calm down

Just what I was going to say myself. Mind if I join you? :drool:

Nah, magners is better than bulmers :P

Magners is just a rebranded Bulmers.................... (its the same cider) Done to appeal to modern drinkers :lol::lol:

Nah, magners is better than bulmers :P

Magners is just a rebranded Bulmers.................... (its the same cider) Done to appeal to modern drinkers :lol::lol:

Yep :thumbsup:

Yep

BULMERS is my drink of choice!

Was out at my mates gf's 21st on Sat nite and have to have drank about 6 pints of it(only a short nite- 11pm till 3am, and then workin at 8am- woohoo!)

Best bet over here is the Can(500mls) of Bulmers, miles better than draught! Or a longneck is nice if you're takin it easy!

It's the only drink I can actually go out and enjoy myself whilst drinking- beers just don't do it for me, although Erdinger(German beer) doesn't taste too bad!

You lucky sods, price over here is over 4euro a pint for Bulmers in a pub, and the worse thing is that they charge the same for the longneck- what a rip

why do companies do that, its not as if the name Bulmers is Offensive in any way is it???????????

mmmmmmmmmmm Pint botttle, Pint glass of ice, Hot sunny day lying back in freahly cut grass with the smell of a BBQ cooking in the air with Jerry Fish playing on the CD player. perfect :thumbsup: