Do Not Sell My Personal Information

spotted a yaris?

jay dh

followed you (female) all the way down swindon town centre this morning around 8.30am

anyone from here?

moffmo it wasnt you

Jay

please dont post about every yaris you see :P if you see something special or you think the owner maybe a member on here post it in here. oh and no silly replys or they will be removed:D cheers peeps!!!!

I was playing in a Sunday morning league this morning against Athletico Reds at Coney Hall Recreation ground and spotted a silver yaris which had been done up with a full kit on it. Just wondering if this was anyone on here ?

Parked next 2 a yaris T sport and silver yaris T2 i think on sunday at flemming park leisure centre? Any1 here?

Also a green yaris that was behind my car and then next to it at the end of my shift? Any1? As i keep seeing it and we keep parking nxt 2 each other

Saw a thunder grey TS p1 at 7:20 this morning on the M3 heading towards Southampton way. It had some red stickers in the rear side windows, anyone on here?

Saw a lovely dark green (forgive me for not knowing the proper colour name!) X reg (2000) 5 door GS in Devizes, parked in New Park Street on Saturday. It was in near perfect condition (makes mine look a little tatty in places!). If the owner uses this forum....."nice wheels".

Fine example of how to look after a car!

Red Yaris - looks like an SR cause it has Yaris rims and spoiler on it.

Seen in Banbury coming out of Beaumont Rd at approx 5:20pm the last few days.

• 2 weeks later...

is there anyone from stoke-on-trent here cause im seeing masses of Yarii around, especially a group of girls i keep seeing on a sunday night in a dark green Yaris!

Spotted a shiny black T Sport "53" Reg With Devils Horns on the back....................Heading South on M5 just before Bristol, last Friday afternoon.

I was a passenger in a silver Land Rover towing a big white trailer, going to Taunton for the weekend.

Anyone on here?? ........Maybe Kimi (off for another Cornwall trip?)

Was gonna say, Kimis is very shiny, very black, very horny and very 53 reg! :D

I saw a couple in Nottingham at the weekend, my beautician at the spa I went to drives a Yaris Blue and I saw hers, also saw a Thunder Grey one parked in the hotel multi-story with an RS Badge on the front :thumbsup:

Saw a nice thunder grey yaris at santa pod with a rising sun bonnet. HMMmmm maybe earpls???

A shiny black TS with supercharger liquid art over it. Maybe that was kimis, lol.

And finally a thunder grey phase 2 TS on coileys and 16" superleggeras with an apexi banner across the bonnet, must be my good friend zebidi

Saw a nice thunder grey yaris at santa pod with a rising sun bonnet. HMMmmm maybe earpls???

nooooo must have been someone elses :lol: doesens of those driving about!!

steve, that was 99% kimi, she came straight from cornwall to jap show, didn't get chance to say hello though at japshow :(

and as for zebidi.......... my girlfriend was going to hit him! after he (extremly overly excitedly jumped in the window and made us jump when we were leaving)...... i swear that lads on pills :lol: he's mad :D

Damn I saw a nice one as i was walking to school - sliver P1 3dr with a TTE front bumper - driven by some female - never seen it round before looks really nice

Wednesday 19th... about 2pm... Makro Leeds carpark. Man driving, lady passenger... parked in 2nd bay along right side carpark row after disabled...

5-door, thunder grey t-sport with rear windows tinted, possibly lowered and a huge breast cancer sticker on the rear of the car... anyones?

nooooo must have been someone elses :lol: doesens of those driving about!!

steve, that was 99% kimi, she came straight from cornwall to jap show, didn't get chance to say hello though at japshow :(

and as for zebidi.......... my girlfriend was going to hit him! after he (extremly overly excitedly jumped in the window and made us jump when we were leaving)...... i swear that lads on pills :lol: he's mad :D

haha! sorry earpl! was just so excited that i got a go on the pod, and that i saw a fellow yaris blokey! :group-cuddles:

also......... while im here, there is a blue phase 1 t sport that lives in oxford off divinity road, !Removed! loud exhaust, heard him rumble through headington a few times. anyone here from oxford?

• 1 month later...

Saw a beautiful black Yaris at the end of the M57 (Switch Island) today at about 8:55, had marvellous alloys, dark tints & different lights at the back, couldn't tell what model it was but it was a Y Reg. There was no TOC stickers on it or anything but was it any1 on here's?