Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Nippy Is The T-sport?

pop80_uk

Hey all

Im looking at buying a T-sport, seriously now.

Ive driven it but I didnt want to push it to hard as the owner was sitting next to me :D

So how nippy is this little funky car?

Ive been used to a VTEC 1.5 civic, will I get the same sort of kick higher up the rev range?

Any help or opinions would be apprecaited!

Thanks

Welcome pop80_uk :thumbsup:

How Nippy :D

I'd say they pretty fast - quoted figures are certainly better than the 1.5 Honda.

The car's light and the engine is strong. And handling is great too, though many owners on here will tell you that you should lower them to get the best from them.

Don't think you'll get the VTEC kick as the VVTi engines have good spread of power across the range, but that's a good thing IMHO.

Tony

I have a t sport , had it for about 2 .5 years.

It is nippy enough but room for improvement. lowering and 195,s / 205,s would make the handling spot on . Plus another 15 - 20 hp would make it spot on otherwise a good alround car. Remember it isnt a "hot hatch "( common mistake )

Its more of a "super mini " hence the write ups give a "warm hatch " classing - not fair really . The power to weight ratio for the car is execellent and a standard 9 secs 0 - 62 is pretty good for a 105 hp , 1.5 engine car

get one , you wont be dissapointed

I have a t sport , had it for about 2 .5 years.

It is nippy enough but room for improvement. lowering and 195,s / 205,s would make the handling spot on . Plus another 15 - 20 hp would make it spot on otherwise a good alround car. Remember it isnt a "hot hatch "( common mistake )

Its more of a "super mini " hence the write ups give a "warm hatch " classing - not fair really . The power to weight ratio for the car is execellent and a standard 9 secs 0 - 62 is pretty good for a 105 hp , 1.5 engine car

get one , you wont be dissapointed

i got a standard t-sport and mine is pushing 8.5 seconds on the 0-62 mph. It aint too bad but that was with taking the spare wheel out aswell. i am suprised at the nippy lil thing tho. imho i didn't think it would be a great car, but now that i have hadit for 6 months i love it!! just got a cat back system as well. v.nice.

spare wheel weighs about 10kg's. how did you time the 0-60?

i think its called g-force timer. i cnt remember the real name. me n my mates use it a lot. very accurate!

cool cause there crap :P hence there like 25 quid on ebay :P

ive got the gtech RR robbed me of £220 pretty cool though :)

lmao! : :crybaby: good job it aint mine then lmao :lol:

Hiya, Welcome :)

Yes they are very nippy, I drive a 1.3 the most and now it's engine has been "worn in" it is getting more nippy now, the higher evs are definately what a Yaris likes..it does seem to get a very good kick after the 4000 rpm mark (some people find more)

Chris, have you compared can you compare the gtech RR to the apexi rsm at all?

I was looking buying one but i do not know of anyone with experience of both units?

CB :thumbsup:

Anyway keep it on topic ;) :D

the T sport is nippy the size of the car helps,

like as been said the power is delivered all through the range........

.......unless you buy mine then you'll get a kick :yes::lol::lol:

.......unless you buy mine then you'll get a kick  :yes:  :lol:  :lol:

Resorting to violence won't help you sell it kimi. :D

:lol::lol: i did not word that one very well did i :wacko: