Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good News And Bad News!

Blaze

Okay just had the spec sheet through for the new yaris! Yay! It will be on sale from 1st Jan 2006!

Now bad news, only for the verso fans, they have stopped doing it with immediate effect! There are a few available but the production of the yaris verso and the avensis verso has stopped!

i rarely see i yaris verso, my eyes are thankful for that

as for the evensis one, this is even rarer, its the corolla which is the most common so not much different for UK roads anyway...

Yeah, I thought it would be the new year before they came out. :yes:

Long live Yaris mk1 1, phase 1's! :D

ive never been a fan of the yaris verso, mum had one for a very short period, strange little cars, altho boot was kinda cool!

long live p1

:thumbsup:

Okay just had the spec sheet through for the new yaris! Yay! It will be on sale from 1st Jan 2006!

Now bad news, only for the verso fans, they have stopped doing it with immediate effect! There are a few available but the production of the yaris verso and the avensis verso has stopped!

Any idea when it will be out in the showrooms?

erm i didnt catch too much of the sheet, although the inside piccies that i did see look the same as our yarii! And they one model will have 15" alloys! lol

I cant really say much more! :!Removed!:

No idea when they will reach the showrooms, the aygo came 2wk before it was released to im guessing just before christmas.

Wow thats quite soon, thought it might be a bit later in the year than that..especially around March time for the new 06 registration styles.

Wow thats quite soon, thought it might be a bit later in the year than that..especially around March time for the new 06 registration styles.

If they do it in jan it will start to make its appearance by march so people will want to order one for march.

god knows when we will get it over here, we have not even got the Aygo yet :wacko:

What sort of specs will be available?

Cheers! :thumbsup:

I read on msn car reviews that it'll be out in Jan with the 1.4 D4-D, 1.3 petrol and an all new 3 cylinder 1.0 (Aygo engine?), but there were nothing about a 1.5. Also it will be launched in 3 equipment levels, apparently the Yaris, Yaris Luna and Yaris Sol.

Here the link .. Clicky

:thumbsup:

I wonder when they'll stop selling the current phase 2's??? :wacko:

31st december perhaps?

they will stop selling the p2 when they are all sold, likely to go into 2006

I wonder when they'll stop selling the current phase 2's??? :wacko:

31st december perhaps?

they will stop selling the p2 when they are all sold, likely to go into 2006

They will stop production before though! to make way for the new yaris

Production has already stopped, well of the T-Sport anyway, which is all I'm interested in really! :yes: