Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To All Yaris Lovers (sos)

Fast-gold

a 3sgte converson??? more than you can worry about matey :) for at least the next 6/7 years :)

i am searisely thinking of a supercharger and then possibly a re spray

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fast-gold

• earpl

• jaxx

• knightrider

folk just passed tests should not be allowed over a 1.0, work your way up i say, or it will all end in tears. but thats just my opinion.

Yea................................I am working my way up ;)

When I grow up I am going to get a really big car :D :D ;)

I spent my money on typing lessons though... ;)

LOL! like i said this guy seems very ambitious im just looking forward to seeing the results (supercharger one of those battery/electric ones and turbo is actually just EDV :D) I have little faith but im just waiting for him to surprise me! So dude when you going to buy this supercharger?

folk just passed tests should not be allowed over a 1.0, work your way up i say, or it will all end in tears. but thats just my opinion.

I've gone that way personally. on a 1.0l now, hopefully progressing to a 1.5-1.6 in 2007

My first car was an 800cc Matiz and it did me just fine - then I jumped to a 1.3 Yaris and then another 1.3 Yaris, hoping to jump up again to a 1.5 Yaris in about a year or two! :thumbsup:

I was retraining myself but I've given up...

Number 1, This forum site is more like a family than anything else, everyone helping to help out everyone else. you bounce along and demand assistance without so much as an introduction.

Number 2, Bragging about being 17 and having a second car that's a 1.5 means i deduce two things. First off, you wrote of the first one. Secondly, seeing as it sound's like you mop floors it macdonalds, i have no alternative but to think that actually it's your mummy and daddy paying for your insurance. Which by the way, if you do supercharge it, will be at least half what you paid for the car.

Number 3, Learn to spell, and type. i'm not normally one to be too bothered by these things, but the lack of punctuation means it's barely legible, and I still will never understand text talk on a computer.

Number 4, Your hostile outbursts, which so for account for about half your posts, and completely un-reasonable. your angry for no reason, and i still believe you only apologised as you realised you were losing, and probabally need more help than anyone else on here, and didn't want to risk your selfish wims being un-heard.

Number 5, It's "of" not "off"

LOL! like i said this guy seems very ambitious im just looking forward to seeing the results (supercharger one of those battery/electric ones and turbo is actually just EDV :D) I have little faith but im just waiting for him to surprise me! So dude when you going to buy this supercharger?

orite cheers for the chance to prove it and not just writing me off wright away but im aming for spring 2006 i wanna have a good x-mas regards fast-gold

I was retraining myself but I've given up...

Number 1, This forum site is more like a family than anything else, everyone helping to help out everyone else. you bounce along and demand assistance without so much as an introduction.

Number 2, Bragging about being 17 and having a second car that's a 1.5 means i deduce two things. First off, you wrote of the first one. Secondly, seeing as it sound's like you mop floors it macdonalds, i have no alternative but to think that actually it's your mummy and daddy paying for your insurance. Which by the way, if you do supercharge it, will be at least half what you paid for the car.

Number 3, Learn to spell, and type. i'm not normally one to be too bothered by these things, but the lack of punctuation means it's barely legible, and I still will never understand text talk on a computer.

Number 4, Your hostile outbursts, which so for account for about half your posts, and completely un-reasonable. your angry for no reason, and i still believe you only apologised as you realised you were losing, and probabally need more help than anyone else on here, and didn't want to risk your selfish wims being un-heard.

Number 5, It's "of" not "off"

oh yes i do have a half deecent job and i work hard for the things i whant , whats wrong with that and why r u so concernd about my spelling but im dislexic so cheers :thumbsup:

oi calm down <_< any moe bickering regarding this and people will be finding a 10%'er on their warn bars