Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cynos

dru

HELP!!!!! just imported a great Cynos for my daughter .BUT as its a 1996 I have now found that I need the dreaded SVA test.Not only that but I am unable to apply without a model test

"the application will not be accepted " Says he who must be obeyed at VOSA.

What the (expletive) I am gonna do. Apart from wait until April 1996 when it reaches its 10th birthday .Any ideas where I may get a Cynos model test .Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!! just imported a great Cynos for my daughter .BUT as its a 1996 I have now found that I need the dreaded SVA test.Not only that but  I am unable to apply without a  model test

"the application will not be accepted " Says he who must be obeyed  at VOSA.

What the  (expletive) I am gonna do. Apart from wait until April 1996 when it reaches its 10th birthday .Any ideas where I may get a Cynos model test .Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I was led to believe that you only need a model report for cars that were registered after 1 january 1997, and as a 1996 it would only need sva, luckily my cynos is a 1992 so no bother, try Far East Services , no it isn't my webpage but i am not sure how to put up a link, but that site and company have lots of info and people that can arrange an sva, hope it helps, justin

another Cynos??? hey justin is your Cynos a white '92??

as for the question - i'm sure you'd only need an SVA test - when i got mine i was told all it would need was the SVA & MOT....

I'd try & find somewhere else to take it mate.

J

I think the regulation for model reports is only for cars built after 31st December 1996, so you should be OK. Query this at VOSA. You may need standard SVA though.

If you do need one, I doubt one exists, so you have then 3 options:-

sell it to Ireland, cough up to have a model report done, or wait until next year. Getting a model report commissioned will be a costly exercise (about £ 2000)