Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ae92 Owners

european_bob

Hi people,

Looking for some clear front lenses ! Anyone got um or know how i can come about um??

Found the re-placement sides but no fronts..

some early pics.

My Webpage

My Webpage

Also,other than jbmotorsport and fensport can i look to get a 4agze lump.?

many thanks

Hi

That car reminds me of our before we blew up the engine on it lol Mine's standard too but not for long as I have the suspension, wheels, dials, Lexus lights and some other bits ready for fitting

Not sure about the engine though

Ive had her painted since the photo,had the hood,roof,both 1/4's,door handle's and new sunroof panel.

Also some t-sport alloys just to finish it off..... but it aint !!

NEED SOME CLEAR LENSES....

Anyone?

Hi,

That looks a clean example of a GTi. For front indicators the only place that comes to mind is autostyle but not sure if they will ship to UK www.autostyle.co.za

As for a 4AGZE lump I would look no further than Jon at Jon Barnes motorsport. He is cheaper than Fensport and provides a very good service, he can even have your wiring loom modifed which is the trickiest part of the conversion as I found out. :thumbsup:

Hi,

That looks a clean example of a GTi. For front indicators the only place that comes to mind is autostyle but not sure if they will ship to UK www.autostyle.co.za

As for a 4AGZE lump I would look no further than Jon at Jon Barnes motorsport. He is cheaper than Fensport and provides a very good service, he can  even have your wiring loom modifed which is the trickiest part of the conversion as I found out.  :thumbsup:

Yeah she's been looked after... :thumbsup:

Autostyle ay,well if it wont come to me ill ave to go to them !! R.O.A.D. T.R.I.P :)

Yeah i fink JB's the man when it comes to the supercharged lump.Just didnt really wanna pay a grand :(

I really wanna do the transplant,and ive no worries about getting it fitted as i work for toyota,im just worried on the fuel comsumption.

Hows yours go?

i believe autostyle will ship small items to the uk find them here.

fensport is the only other place than jbm for a gze

nice lookin 92 you have there :thumbsup:

i believe autostyle will ship small items to the uk find them here.

fensport is the only other place than jbm for a gze

nice lookin 92 you have there :thumbsup:

Arr Mr Dawes.. I must say as far as AE92 goes yours is the dangglie's.

Thanks for the info,fink im gonna have to go with autostyle then.And as for the 4agze,JB's the man,just gonna have to come up with the extra reddie's

Its not much on the way yours is lookin(well not at the mo)but il post an up to date pic later when i get in.

Looking forward to seeing the ae102 bumper fitted too

good god that is one clean rolla. have you had the rust treated or is yours one of the rare rust free 92's.

yep mines getting there slowly

The roof and panel were in a bad state and needed to be replaced(thanks JB) which was £25 and there was a bit on the o/s 1/4 but thats about it.

When i pick'd it up,as u can see in the pics,all the bumper corners were scuff and as its me first motor so i left um just incase i bump it in me first few months.

I work for toyota and my mates had a few in the past and he said it was the cleanist one he's seen and he's been with toyota for 7 years.

Wanna spend more money on it but Toyota dont pay all that great...

Atlest my parts price are low,not that its giving me any problems yet ,barr a wheel bearing.

just got to say to european_bob, mint lookin car mate, like the t-sport alloys, v nice touch :drool: and the condition, :censor: oh for a rust free Shell............

• 5 weeks later...

iv'e had no end of trouble trying to match colours as its got a small peice of bubbling

on rear tail

have you got a janspeed on yours? ive just fitted a ashley one on sounds o.k (not too loud)

them t-sports look nice though, i stuck with 15's

ive got a problem with it at the mo not sure if you can help me out with it? ive got a hiss coming from somewhere under heavy acceleration? trouble is i can only hear it when im driving it so i can figure out where its coming from and its driving me nuts.

i'd post more pics but my cams on the blink at the mo.

whats the milage on yours bob?

iv'e had no end of trouble trying to match colours as its got a small peice of bubbling

on rear tail

have you got a janspeed on yours?  ive just fitted a ashley one on sounds o.k (not too loud)

them t-sports look nice though, i stuck with 15's

ive got a problem with it at the mo not sure if you can help me out with it? ive got a hiss coming from somewhere under heavy acceleration? trouble is i can only hear it when im driving it so i can figure out where its coming from and its driving me nuts.

i'd post more pics but my cams on the blink at the mo.

whats the milage on yours bob?

Ive fitted a mongoose system on mine,sounds awesome although i meet with my ex-girlfriend the other nite and she thought it sounded nasty... WHAT THE F**K SHE KNOW AY !!

Yeah mine makes a weird noise like that too..???

and shes only got 61,000 on her..

lol - women!!! mongoose sound awesome on these.

ive just got it from the flexi - back, ive already blew one flexi.

it still pops and bangs in 1st & 2nd, im gonna get it up on the ramps today and try and find out where that hissings coming from ive just took the induction kit off so i can hear better (cant hear s**t through the bahhhhhh noise) - just hope its not the cylinder head gasket.

so yours makes that noise aswell???

i'll let you know how i get on.

Lovely GTi in lovely nick! I've got a set of T Sport wheels and tyres in mint condition and I was thinking of fitting them to the GXi I used to own (one of the lads I live with bought it from me) but wasn't too sure if the offset was okay? (45 on the T Sport, 37 on the GXi). How did you find the fitment european_bob?

Lovely GTi in lovely nick! I've got a set of T Sport wheels and tyres in mint condition and I was thinking of fitting them to the GXi I used to own (one of the lads I live with bought it from me) but wasn't too sure if the offset was okay? (45 on the T Sport, 37 on the GXi). How did you find the fitment european_bob?

Nicked a set of key for one of the car on the forecourt and wang'd um on!! fitted all good,although car wouldn't go anywhere due to um having 55 profile rubbers on um and her being dropped.but they fitted !

well, been at it all f**king morning and still no luck, re-tightened all exhausts brackets, bolts and even wrapped the flexi in exhaust wrap for diagnostics -- not a thing

any idea what this could be?

also, putting the old air filter back on i was suprised at how quicker in low revs it is compared to the induction kit ( with cold air feed ) eh??

Nicked a set of key for one of the car on the forecourt and wang'd um on!! fitted all good,although car wouldn't go anywhere due to um having 55 profile rubbers on um and her being dropped.but they fitted !

So you had to change the tyres to a lower profile? The GXi isn't lowered so maybe it's not an issue?

So you had to change the tyres to a lower profile? The GXi isn't lowered so maybe it's not an issue?

YEAH,had to go 45 profile.Should be fine on your gxi then if its standard..