Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My "glanza"

Martin E

Hey Guys,

I've just got my Starlet back from respray, and it's looking nice, stil need a few thing to look like the real Glanza..

Tell me what you think?

159926.jpg

159929.jpg

159928.jpg

159927.jpg

Hey Guys,

I've just got my Starlet back from respray, and it's looking nice, stil need a few thing to look like the real Glanza..

Tell me what you think?

159926.jpg

159929.jpg

159928.jpg

159927.jpg

Looks wicked mate! Get the rear spoiler and skirts aswell to finish it off nicely!

Hey Guys,

Tell me what you think?

VERY nice job! As a previous post said, the sideskirts and spoiler will finish it off and you'd find it hard to tell.... :ph34r: I like the rims too! Nice :thumbsup:

Looks great! Did you have to change the wings and the lights to allow the bumper and bonnet to fit?

I have just bought an SR myself and I am looking to convert it into a Glanza!

What size wheels do you have fitted?

Thanks

Kevin

Looks great! Did you have to change the wings and the lights to allow the bumper and bonnet to fit?

you dont have to change the wings, but for a full glanza conversion you will need;

headlights,

headlight brakets,

bonnet,

bumper,

grill (if not with the bumper),

and numerious brakets to fit the bumper.

Hey Guys,

Tell me what you think?

lookin nice matey, do you have any plans for turbo power in the future?

Rich.

You don't happen to know any part numbers for the conversion? I also would like to go with some clear indicators to replace the orange ones if any one knows the correct Toyota part number.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kev, hope this helps mate:

Clear front indicators....

T81520-10270 (GBP£24 & VAT)

T81510-10290 (GBP£24 & VAT)

Glanza Headlights......

T81150-10801 (GBP£75.57 & VAT)

T81110-10841 (GBP£75.79 & VAT)

Glanza side skirts......

(97) EP91-0410838

(98) EP91-0208790

Sideskirts (L/R)

front section 76912-10900 / 76626-10900

door section 76626-10900 / 76625-10900

Seals

front 76921-10010

main 76925-10010

rear 76922-10010

Fixings

90159-60431

75819-12040

90189-06073

90189-06154

Glanza Bumper and fittings.......

grille = 53111-10460

foglights = 81210-13040 is RH., 81220-13040 is LH

bumper = 52119-10390 AO for white, BO for blue silver, CO for black and DO for red

hope this helps mate... tobs :thumbsup:

Thats great Toby! So looks like the front wings are the same then on the Glanza and the SR?

Many Thanks

Kevin

Ive sent sera beetle a message so hopefully he'll reply soon. The only difference between the wings should be the fact that glanza ones dont have side repeters and they dont have the corner of the plastic trim.....

Apart form that identical. If i find anymore info i'l let you know asap. You should be able to get most of the bits from the p/numbers listed. Anything else can be added later. I'l see if i can find some s/hand parts like bumper, bonnet..

Heres a glanza bumper, chrome!! Can be repainted... Think its still for sale. Hers the link...

GLANZA BUMPER FOR SALE ON GTTURBO.COM

;)

You don't happen to know any part numbers for the conversion? I also would like to go with some clear indicators to replace the orange ones if any one knows the correct Toyota part number.

Thanks

Kevin

I used saxo/106 clear side repeaters on mine, think it was a 5er for both from scrappies. Cant complain with that.

you dont have to change the wings, but for a full glanza conversion you will need;

headlights,

headlight brakets,

bonnet,

bumper,

grill (if not with the bumper),

and numerious brakets to fit the bumper.

and a 4efte :lol:

Thank you for the the replies...

I know I still need a few thing to get it right, but i was a red grandma-wagon when I bought it... :D

I did not use any bumber brackets, it all just fitted on...

I live i Hvidovre, thats a part of Copenhagen...

Hey Guys,

Tell me what you think?

159926.jpg

159929.jpg

159928.jpg

159927.jpg

Dam thas a nice Glanza man thas kool i want my starlet to look like that!.

Any Starlets goin round Strood, Rochester Way if so mines the white one with the 18's you cant miss it they rub lol

Looks like a realy nice colour in the pics sort of bluey silver, is it a standard toyota colour or something a bit special?

Just to get this right you have just changed the headlights, bumper and bonnet from the Glanza?

Thanks

Kevin

It's 16 inch rims I have on...  :)

Nice looking car Martin :thumbsup:

Kevin now you have the Starlet does this mean we'll be seeing more parts for them on the site? As they share a few with my car :rolleyes:

If you want the rear brake conversion I've listed the part numbers needed elsewhere in this section :thumbsup:

Hey, I also switched the headlamp skrew, where the motor to the standard headlamp sits..

The color is Toyotas 8S1, Light Blue.. The new Corolla have that color...

I really like the Red Glanza's white rims...

plenty of spare parts available here for the Glanza V

just to be nosy, but what parts do you have? pm me!! im looking for some glanza parts in the coming months.

cheers,

Rich.

Mate tell me what you want and i'll pop down to one of the breakers. We've got 2 big ones in town, one of them is nationwide as well, good prices normally. However, shipping could be a killer

• 1 month later...