Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For Service Nr Maidstone, Kent?

DBob

Can anyone recommend a good local garage to service and tune my recently acquired import?

Can only seem to find Toyota main dealer Beadles on the net

I live in West Kent and suffer from the same problems sadly, so I use Toyota in West Malling for any servicing etc they are pretty good :thumbsup:

as far as any tuning or fitting of performance parts goes, I wish I could help :huh: , there just does'nt seem to be anywhere, but if you find anything, please let me know :thumbsup:

Try Wise modifcations, I think the guy who ownes it is called Richard ?

www.wisemodifications.com

he dose all sorts of jap exotica runs around in a very very nice Mr2 Turbo which he has as a show car.

tell him Tom, who brought his steering wheel off e-bay sent you, he'll know what you mean, My 2 is going there for paint work in 2 weeks,

I live in West Kent and suffer from the same problems sadly, so I use Toyota in West Malling for any servicing etc they are pretty good  :thumbsup:

as far as any tuning or fitting of performance parts goes, I wish I could help  :huh: , there just does'nt seem to be anywhere, but if you find anything, please let me know  :thumbsup:

Cheers mate

I'll give them a try. Seems a bit barren around here.

he dose all sorts of jap exotica runs around in a very very nice Mr2 Turbo which he has as a show car.

tell him Tom, who brought his steering wheel off e-bay sent you, he'll know what you mean, My 2 is going there for paint work in 2 weeks,

This looks to be a cool place to mod the car later on but his site doesn't seem to do engine or suspension work... hmmm. These are what i need first of all. I'll give the guy a ring and be sure to mention your name Tom :yes:

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely NOT use these guys for anything! Up till 6 months ago this Guy Richard was a Teacher!

He has no experience what so ever with modifications on cars,yes he can talk plenty about it and make it seem as he is in the ''Know'' but he most definitely does not know the practicalities of car modifications.

His own Car the ''souped up Mr2'' (red bull blue) ask me for the paint code and ill give to you as i still have the left over paint from when Our company did the work on his car in 2003/2004.How ever i will give him some credit for finding a good leather man to do his seats,but even he has no dealings with him now as he soon discovered him to be a Conman.

So Tom hope you have done your homework on this guy as he really isnt what he says he is!!

I was surprised to see you have booked work with this guy,have you seen any portfolio's of work? Or was it just the look of his own car(if so i thank you for admiring my good work) that made you decided to risk leaving your prize possession with him?

Guaranteed;if he has shown you any other work it was work done by someone on the south coast.

I can back up all i say so if anyone wishes to contact id be glad to give any information i can as this guy is giving our trade a bad name.

Ok Skyline69 give us a price for a re-spray, original colour nothing fancy. and where about's are you , I've had a few quotes so far, seem pretty reasonable , must admit though I had never heard of that firm, or seen them about tbh :huh:

Ok Skyline69 give us a price for a re-spray, original colour nothing fancy. and where about's are you , I've had a few quotes so far, seem pretty reasonable , must admit though I had never heard of that firm, or seen them about tbh  :huh:

Ive sent you a PM with all details. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links