Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2/corolla 4age Difference

evarus

i have a mr2 and a ae86 and im breaking the mr2 for spares for the corolla. i would like to know if the engine from the mr2 can be put right in the 86' i know the bottom end has a different part number but not sure if its still useable? heh

Also looking to buy a 4AGZE block with no head or crank if anyone has one please contact me at apone01@aol.com im in the uk with cash waiting if for the right price.

thanks

Alex

I would assume the engine is the same but with different mounting points etc

and surely it make a difference because the corralla is FWD and the mr2 is RWD ? :unsure:

T x

also check out www.club4ag.com look through the tech reference and post a question they will give you all the answers you need.

I would say main point would be ecu will almost certainly be different and weather the intake is going the same way on both cars, if not you will have to source an intake from an 86 but that will bolt straight up no problems.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links