Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo Headlights

and the xracing ones are even dearer....some dudes in america tried enquiring, and they got a quote of $1000 delivered...and they're for gen1's only, but yeah, get the links from rich cause i don't have em on my new laptop, and all in all £400 aint TOO bad...they do look quite nice and iirc, are tuv compliant

ALL the stuff matt got?! i thought it was just the graphics! (admittedly i hate graphics and all that stuff...you guys know that...but the one's on matts car are quite nice to say the least!)

the only free thing ill be getting is that mp3 player from hsbc for opening a student account :unsure:

HaHa, you guys, wat you like!!!

Aparts from the custom graphics i have also got a set of Toyo Proxes T1-R's!!Almost 1k of sponsorship parts! There are a few more deals in the pipeline too!!!

Those are the lights and i was thinking that them and then either a bonnet extension or the eyelids would look pretty smart, just got to get the quads first and then sort the rest out!

And dont diss the MP3 player and sponsor bits is all good!

HaHa, you guys, wat you like!!!

Aparts from the custom graphics i have also got a set of Toyo Proxes T1-R's!!Almost 1k of sponsorship parts! There are a few more deals in the pipeline too!!!

Those are the lights and i was thinking that them and then either a bonnet extension or the eyelids would look pretty smart, just got to get the quads first and then sort the rest out!

And dont diss the MP3 player and sponsor bits is all good!

Any chance you can direct your sponsors up north, I have a car just begging for a turbo conversion :rolleyes::lol: