Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo Headlights

matt_hillyard

anyone know where i can get the quad lights for a gen 2 paseo and how much they are???

Decided i like them but dont know much bout them!!!Anyone know??

Cheers,

Matt

Ive been looking into them recently, riko has found 2 companies in germany that sell them, but they arent cheap, think they work out around £400!!!

and the xracing ones are even dearer....some dudes in america tried enquiring, and they got a quote of $1000 delivered...and they're for gen1's only, but yeah, get the links from rich cause i don't have em on my new laptop, and all in all £400 aint TOO bad...they do look quite nice and iirc, are tuv compliant

OUCH!!

Well i think i'll have to start saving the pennies now then!!!!

I'll check out the usual Paseo companies and see what they say!!!

Cheers people appreciate it!

make sure that they are right hand drive ones if they are from europe - else you will have to put patches on them to get them through the MOT.

I think they use a small form factor Hella lamp. I use these on another sort of car, and the ones I buy are switchable between LH and RH traffic use, so I would imagine these are the same.

this is brian's car (if you were on pimp, thats insaneintenti0n) this guys a lucky todger too though, got the cynos foglights (they wouldnt deliver to the uk so i couldnt bid) and a cynos lipkit (ditto).....looks awesome though

post-14572-1127478338_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

They do look quite tasty.. surely someone could make a set up for you mat? get another sponsor.... it's worth a try :)

tim

people and their sponsors and free stuff....BAH

I spit in your face in disgust!

Look mate the only sponsor i have is Lloyds TSB :lol: but you should see all the free stuff mats got.....

I'm green with envy

ALL the stuff matt got?! i thought it was just the graphics! (admittedly i hate graphics and all that stuff...you guys know that...but the one's on matts car are quite nice to say the least!)

the only free thing ill be getting is that mp3 player from hsbc for opening a student account :unsure:

hey don't knock that free mp3 player.. I worked at hsbc as a finance consultant and didn't get anything but replaced because of a new manager :P

HaHa, you guys, wat you like!!!

Aparts from the custom graphics i have also got a set of Toyo Proxes T1-R's!!Almost 1k of sponsorship parts! There are a few more deals in the pipeline too!!!

Those are the lights and i was thinking that them and then either a bonnet extension or the eyelids would look pretty smart, just got to get the quads first and then sort the rest out!

And dont diss the MP3 player and sponsor bits is all good!

HaHa, you guys, wat you like!!!

Aparts from the custom graphics i have also got a set of Toyo Proxes T1-R's!!Almost 1k of sponsorship parts! There are a few more deals in the pipeline too!!!

Those are the lights and i was thinking that them and then either a bonnet extension or the eyelids would look pretty smart, just got to get the quads first and then sort the rest out!

And dont diss the MP3 player and sponsor bits is all good!

Any chance you can direct your sponsors up north, I have a car just begging for a turbo conversion :rolleyes::lol:

haha, well all i can say is that i am very lucky and was in the right place at the right time!!

I could try Daz!! I'll se what i can do!!

Matt