Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Want A Different Car?

rickers

Fantabulously rubbish cars.........

But somehow kinda cool :thumbsup:

Just been looking at a blue one of these on eBay faunnily enough.

Stupid looking half delorean/lotus/merc cars, but cant argue with 5.3 v8 :)

Nice but note..

Full eletronic dash.. which always goes worng (worth checking beofre buying one)

I was going to buy one of these a while back... But most of them need alot of body work done to them! as it's a britsh car of that era. but as they have taht aston Badge on the front everything is expensive for them :(

But what put me off the most is that they are about the size of a Bus (not that bad but big)

I will own a aston one day :lol:

If your sersourly intrested in buying a Aston i have quite a few mates.... Sorry i ment CHAPS :lol: who own aston (alsorts of models) so drop me a pm and i will give you there contact details.. they are nice chaps and will help you out.

Tim

i remember one of these bein on Top Gear or 5th Gear not too sure. they said they are a load of rubbish and they were built as a gimmick my Aston Martin to save the company. and funily enought they did

they were built as a gimmick my Aston Martin to save the company. and funily enought they did

Aston martin save money :lol: i doubt it very much...

It all depends what you want from the car this is a car to eat up the miles in style! Yeah sure a supra would bet it round a track but thats not the point... they are not that rubbish all these cars where HAND MADE.. panels beaten ect...

Aston was never know to make lots of one model, and every car they produce was slighty different and they tested 'new' Mod's on there customers rather than doing real R&D.

If it isn't new and clackson hasn't been taken out for a free lunch by the company... top gear normally don't want to know :(

But if you spot one.. have a look inside it's quite amazing.. most of them came with a tv and video or cocktail bar in the back... metal :lol:

Tim

Hand made....

By British workers...

of that eara.........

;)

Nice but note..

Full eletronic dash.. which always goes worng (worth checking beofre buying one)

I was going to buy one of these a while back... But most of them need alot of body work done to them! as it's a britsh car of that era. but as they have taht aston badge on the front everything is expensive for them :(

But what put me off the most is that they are about the size of a Bus (not that bad but big)

If your sersourly intrested in buying a Aston i have quite a few mates.... Sorry i ment CHAPS :lol: who own aston (alsorts of models) so drop me a pm and i will give you there contact details.. they are nice chaps and will help you out.

Tim

If you know of a nice 80's Vantage going, let me know ;)

No probs dude pm me with your price range.. colour..ect and i will see what i can do....

Vantage's are lovely cars.. (my boss has one) that V8 burble :)

Tim :thumbsup:

Nice but note..

I was going to buy one of these a while back... But most of them need alot of body work done to them! as it's a britsh car of that era. but as they have taht aston badge on the front everything is expensive for them :(

Tim

If you know of a nice 80's Vantage going, let me know ;)

have you ever stood next to one??

the top of the bonnet is below your knees! :eek:

very bizzare things