Do Not Sell My Personal Information

200,000km!

Jamesb4uk

well considering i got the car on 34,000KM  4 years ago :eek:

J

I've only done 17k in two years, mind I have a company vehicle for commuting so I suppose that helps :yes:

:D mine had 35,000 kms on it as well when i bought it.....

now has 175,000kms and not a bother :P

well that does include 600mile round trips every weekend for 3 months to mid wales a year or so ago... thats 7200ish miles so it mounts up lol

J

Nahh - riko try driving to Machynlleth, Wales from kent - managed that in 4hrs via the M40 :ph34r: about 270 miles each way

after that amout of time in the cynos my butt was aching lol

J

The most ive ever done is 350miles, then 350 miles back the next day, then the next time i tried it the engine went BANG!!!! lol

Rich

hahaha

well i suppose, i did the trip to oxford in 1hr 20mins....but that was at an average of 80-85mph, and a bit of a blockage at exit 13 - 15 on the m25 where heathrow is....you musta been speeding, tut tut :P

0km, when my father bought it...

45.000km when i got it three Years ago...

102.000km when the engine broke down... :crybaby:

103.000km when the engine broke down second time and I got a brand new engine...

145.000km now, running perfect and getting massive tuning! :D

massive tuning eh....do tell!

ah, it warms my heart when i hear of people holding onto their 'seos and having plans for them :D

massive tuning eh....do tell!

ah, it warms my heart when i hear of people holding onto their 'seos and having plans for them :D

I´m planning to get the x-racing bodykit that Matt has (I´ve contacted the company but I have some problems to get a material certificate, which I need to get the bodykit homologated for my car...).

I have already ordered new wheels (SMC Type D in 7x17, with Falken Tyres):

radtypd.jpg

I´ve ordered also tainted Headlight covers and Taillight covers.

That´s what I want to do this year, the only problem is the money... :ffs:

Next few Years is coming: MTX Audio System, Recaro racing Seats, self made carbon or fiberglass interior (the complete dashboard, doorboards and the middle console), an engine conversation (maybe a 4E-FE or a 3S-GTE, a friend has put a 3s-GE into his starlet P7-and wants to have also a 3S-GTE, so he will know what to do...), brake conversation (rear brake from a Starlet GT, maybe front brake from a Merc E470... I have discs and calipers at home...), and some other interior mods like shortshifter and so on...

As I said, the only problem is the money, so its just a matter of time...

Here is the link to the starlet mod:EP 71

hahaha

well i suppose, i did the trip to oxford in 1hr 20mins....but that was at an average of 80-85mph, and a bit of a blockage at exit 13 - 15 on the m25 where heathrow is....you musta been speeding, tut tut :P

Me Speeding???? NEVER!!!!!!!! :lol:

probably 3/4's of the roads were national limits so it's doable.

J

• 1 year later...

I'm around 256,000km no rebuild... doesn't need one, the only thing wrong with it is suspension related

same here!!! Car has done 255 K, and suspension was stuffed. Compression same as a starlet which has done 30 K !!!!!

i dunno, but he must be incredibly thick and bored, bah, shame he doesn't show his face on here, he'd be flamed...

:lol: