Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Spoiler If Anyone Buyin

admanirv

yea seen this as well but the only thing i could think of was why did he put up a dumb ***** story absolutely no point! lol

Looks like the clamp on one to me.

Moffmo, a tsport spoiler (tte) for £60? Primed and ready for paint? Where from. I'm intrigued. :eek:

Where can i get hold of one?

Moffmo, a tsport spoiler (tte) for £60? Primed and ready for paint? Where from. I'm intrigued.  :eek:

eBay mate. my mate got one off there. and the guy even painted it for him for and extra £50

how can you spray a car part without having the car there???? colour matching :lol:

paint codes, it will never be an exact match but that is near impossible.

It looks the same as Als spoiler on his Colour Collection.....  :thumbsup:

Its a shame the guys car was nicked though....  :unsure:

Yeah, it does look like mine. A serial number would've helped. Incidentally, I had to laugh when I first noticed the stamped in label on the underside of my spoiler.

In addition to the words Toyota, the logo and the part number, there is some very telling and useful information....

"Roof Spoiler" :lol:

If someone nicked an 05 T-Sport then they must be mastemind criminals  :unsure:  :shutit:

Some people use any excuse!!!  :ffs:

Not really, its not hard for any thief to nick a car if he really wants to..... hardly criminal genius!

Most of the time they just break into your house and nick your car keys! :censor:

If someone nicked an 05 T-Sport then they must be mastemind criminals  :unsure:  :!Removed!:

Not really, its not hard for any thief to nick a car if he really wants to..... hardly criminal genius!

Most of the time they just break into your house and nick your car keys! :censor:

Sexism detected!

;)

Moffmo, a tsport spoiler (tte) for £60? Primed and ready for paint? Where from. I'm intrigued.  :eek:

You can order one throught your local parts dept. The one in the photo is an accessory part. And the one in the photo is more expensive than the sr/t-sport spoiler.

if u need part No. let me know

Bob

If someone nicked an 05 T-Sport then they must be mastemind criminals  :unsure:  :shutit:

Sexism detected!

;)

You know what I meant! :P

thats the spoiler they are fittin to the yaris colour collections with the aircon/spoiler pack (for £500)