Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Put In Cathodes?

edli83

i want to put some cathodes in my footwells linked to the door opening, any1 give me some advice on what to do?

Also how would I put cathodes/LED's in the vents which can be linked to a switch?

Could you please be simple, as im pretty clueless

Cheers

Ed

i want to put some cathodes in my footwells linked to the door opening, any1 give me some advice on what to do?

Also how would I put cathodes/LED's in the vents which can be linked to a switch?

Could you please be simple, as im pretty clueless

Cheers

Ed

There was a thread not so long ago about this.....let me do a search for you!

And don't worry as it's simple to do!

I've just put some cathodes under the dash, and under the seats connected to the interior light.

Remove the interior light in the roof.

Feed a piece of thin plastic through the roof lining with the wires attached, otherwise it will take forever and you'll probably lose the wires doing it without.

As your's is a 3 door compared to my 5 door, I could take the rubber off around the rear door and make an opening in the roof lining to feed the wires through. I don't know what it's like on yours so you'll need to figure that one out.

Remove the plastic around the centre pillar (the one that's covering the seatbelt) and take your wires down there, under the sill and to the dash, and wire up the converter for the cathodes under the dash.

I placed a switch for mine on the bottom of the plastic on the pillar.

You will need to solder the wires to the interior light if you still want the light to work, but if you just want the cathodes to work, there's no need.

It's basicly quite simple but it takes a while to do as there are many obstacles to get round.

Have fun, and if you need any more help or some pics feel free to PM me