Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Could Cry...

Flamby

Sorry to see that...

I have seen you driving about reading!!! usually on the IDR..

Hope you get it sorted soon!!!

Sorry to see that...

I have seen you driving about reading!!! usually on the IDR..

Hope you get it sorted soon!!!

yay I've been noticed :thumbsup: well I'll definatly have to wave next time.

as for this insurance thing... well they contacted me today and they just told me to go out and get quotes for the repairs and they will contact me once they have figured out what happened with the other insurance company of the person who hit me..... I just don't want to lose my no claims... us young tubby drivers live by that priveledge...

We shall see....

Hiya,

Sorry to hear about the accident :(

I work in Motor Insurance Claims for another Top UK Insurer and I think it's very strange that you have to do it yourself..as far as I know all insurers have approved repairers of their own which they can use, but if you dont want to use them and want to use your own garage then you have to get quotes etc.

Roundabout accidents can be very hard to get liability on, but your insurer will do the best they can.

If you need any more info give me a shout, I am going away for a few days early tomorrow so can't help more tonight.

Why have they told you to sort if yourself? If your making a claim then they should surely have a dedicated claims department to help you through with it?  :unsure:

they mean if you dont want your excess and insurance to go up dont use them as then they will 'know about it' if you yourself and the other insurance company sort it and they admit their fault then your insurance wont be affected

Why have they told you to sort if yourself? If your making a claim then they should surely have a dedicated claims department to help you through with it?  :unsure:

they mean if you dont want your excess and insurance to go up dont use them as then they will 'know about it' if you yourself and the other insurance company sort it and they admit their fault then your insurance wont be affected

aha that makes sense :thumbsup: thankyou blue84 and mr2nut123 for some insurance advice there :)

so far I do not not whether she has admitted liability or not... however I hope it is all going smoothly as I need a new door skin :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links