Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yorkshire Monthly Meet - 2nd Oct

Vlad_E

The pics on the mk1 site make it look much better than that - i like the fat arches but nothing else - i have seen a mk1 with a fat arch kit on at the big nurbergring meet - it looked sweet :D

Well i went to the mr2 meet with JJ and it was very good! Some powerful cars there!

The karmeleon was fab from the back but i want impressed with the front, it looked tatty!

Obviously the zircon blue car with the red front splitter was the best but hey, im not bias! (much!!) :P

Blaze!!!

oh i really changed my mind about the karmeeon kit :S

Im sorry but that looks foul

The mk1 doesn't really suit the kit, i dont think anyhow. The Karmeleon looks bulky and ugly and spoils what a mk1 is all about :ph34r:

However very subtle wide arch kits are :drool::drool:

Fritzingerkit1.jpg

Fritzingerkit3.jpg

:thumbsup:

and a Vauxhall Carlton front bumper made to fit, by Paul woods :drool:

Carltonfront.jpg

Ps... Paul woods is the fella that converts the mk1's into Karmeleons, and even he HATES them, but if the moneys there, then why not :!Removed!: ;)

That first wide arch one looks stunning :P not too keen on the carlton bumper though - bit too 'fussy' for my liking

I thought i liked the back of the karmeleon kit but from theose pics even that bit doesnt do it for me

but Indeed why not - if people are willing to buy them :)

ok 2 me and matt are coming, 1 eunos and one eunos turbo possibly a couple more :D :D :D

Would be rude not to as I'm only staying down the road, whats the plan, is there a drive out or is it sit and chat ???

The Karmeleon got a slightly newer look on the front end 5 mins before i left,,kerbs and low front end fibreglass kits dont really work :eek:

Liked the overall look of the Karmeleon but,like a few have said the front bumper wasnt the best,,maybe it would have looked better with black meshing?Altho i think it does have a lot to do with the colour of the car,the colour of the karmeleon Paul Woods did looks amazing.

I like the carlton front,,if we all liked the same thing life would be so boring :P

yep thats true - each to their own - it makes for a very boring conversation when everyone says 'oh yeah ive got that aswell' and all cars look the same!

Dare to be different - i love that motto ;)

T x

ok 2 me and matt are coming, 1 eunos and one eunos turbo possibly a couple more :D :D :D

Would be rude not to as I'm only staying down the road, whats the plan, is there a drive out or is it sit and chat ???

er... Ryan... it was last weekend :P

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links