Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Airbrush & Yaris...

Marko Napoli

Hi,

Whether is examples Airbrush on cars Echo, Yaris, Vitz??? If who knows, write the link please. In Russia Airbrush it is very popular. Here examples of Russian samples (on Echo, Yaris, Vitz):

1 This "Toyota Vitz" from russian city PERM (Sibir)

8762_0.jpeg

8762_1.jpeg

8762_2.jpeg

8762_3.jpeg

8762_4.jpeg

----------------------------------------

2. This "Toyota Vitz" from russian city CHELYABINSK (Sibir)

8481_2.jpeg

8481_1.jpeg

8481_0.jpeg

-----------------------------

It is pleasant to you??? What do you think??? :rolleyes:

Russian Toyota Echo Club - www.vitz.ru

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marko Napoli

• earpl

• Demonic Angel

• Kev Mc

Mad airbrush designs! :D

Don't think alot of people would do it here, just because of sheer cost if you can't do it yourself, and insurance.

Cool though. :thumbsup:

In Russia many people think, that Airbrush - the car protects from theft. Such car will not steal (and it is possible to save on the insurance from stealing). Airbrush in Russia the price not dearly. To make Airbrush 1 element (a door, a bumper, a cowl) the price 100-150 USD (70-120 EUR). To make Airbrush all(!!!) car - the price 1000-1500 USD (700-1200 EUR).

I think the 1st 1 looks tremendous, an Everton Badge incorporated somewhere (maybe instead of the unicorn which looks a bit poor imo) & the skyline of Liverpool instead of the 1 on the car & I'd be more than happy for some1 to do that to my car (if they were paying). The cost of getting it done & maintenance (if you had a scratch or dent or something) puts me right off though.

Kev Mc

I think the 1st 1 looks tremendous, an Everton badge incorporated somewhere (maybe instead of the unicorn which looks a bit poor imo)

This Badge in cowl - is Badge "VITZ". Because its not "Yaris", its "Toyota Vitz" (made in Japan for japan market and after sell in Russia)

The cost of getting it done & maintenance (if you had a scratch or dent or something) puts me right off though.

If you had a scratch or dent or something - You change (made new Airbrush only in 1 element (a door, a bumper, a cowl)... This price - 100-150 USD (70-120 EUR).

Kev Mc
I think the 1st 1 looks tremendous, an Everton badge incorporated somewhere (maybe instead of the unicorn which looks a bit poor imo)

This Badge in cowl - is Badge "VITZ". Because its not "Yaris", its "Toyota Vitz" (made in Japan for japan market and after sell in Russia)

Sorry, you've misunderstood, I mean the Everton Football Club crescent/emblem/logo/symbol (see the left of my signature). I just mean that instead of the picture of the unicorn (the white horse with the wings on the bonnet) I'd get the picture of the Everton "badge".

The cost of getting it done & maintenance (if you had a scratch or dent or something) puts me right off though.
If you had a scratch or dent or something - You change (made new Airbrush only in 1 element (a door, a bumper, a cowl)...  This price - 100-150 USD (70-120 EUR).

Thats not bad at all considering the amount of work involved. I think you'd be charged a lot more in England. Also, chances are people would scratch it on purpose out of jealousy so it would probably have to be done fairly often.

I love the first one - what a way to make a car individual - but i would save it for a car that i was going to keep forever - i think it would be very hard to sell on :)

some stunning designs... indeed not to everyone's taste.. but i think it does look good, especially as they (in the pics) have been done very well.

I agree with Teegs tho.. it would have to be a car you are going to keep... as it would be hard to sell on as well... and I dunno if I would have the heart to sell :P especially if it was very personalised

I think the first one is great...

its nice to see some original thinking - in this country we suffer far too much from the halfords-ram raiding style of modification...

Indeed.

People do it to their bikes here - why not cars?

(Obviously bar insurance and cost....)

This was popular on cars in the '70s but still mainly show cars as the cost of repair to such a paint job would be prohibitive here for most. It's a statement but not one I'd like to make.

Very different, well done but like many here - not to my taste. Unless of course someone can do some Star Trek designs on it? *Geek runs for his life* :eek:

I think that it's cool to have something different :thumbsup: I like seen big American Lorry's with all the air brush designs on them so why not on a car :yes: Fair play to you guys and girls that have modified your cars like that ;)

jerry!!

Each to their own.....thats what I say :thumbsup: !

It's a top job and I would love to make my car that little bit different to every other yaris......however zebra stripes is not the first idea that comes to mind!