Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Airbrush & Yaris...

Marko Napoli

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marko Napoli

• earpl

• Demonic Angel

• Kev Mc

New photo of Airbrush & Yaris in Russia    :P  :P  :P

Very smoll  Airbrush...   (smoll price of Airbrush)

I love the paintwork, I'd have a few things different on the rest of the car but the paintjob looks great :drool:

:D

Mmmm the last one i do like

:D The air brush work is really good, do u design your own pictures. Have you any more pictures of yarises with designes air brushed on them

earpl

this vinal job cost around $160 in England. In Russia cost in airbrusing not so greater. Besides this picture above (with a flower) not so good. Quality airbrusing in this car - very low :( (and consequently such low price)...

ЪV€

car tattoo??? :) I have good samples car tatoo (sory, its not Yaris....but maybe posibl made with Yaris... :P )

:P :P :P

00523.jpg

-------------------------------------

:eek::thumbsup:

00524.jpg

:thumbsup: :P VERY NICE AIR BRUSH PICTURE WHO IS THE LADY YOUR WIFE MORE PICTURES PLEASE :eek: :P

ЪV€

car tattoo???  :) I have good samples car tatoo (sory, its not Yaris....but maybe  posibl made with Yaris...  :P  )

:P  :P  :P

00523.jpg

-------------------------------------

:eek:  :thumbsup:

00524.jpg

Hmmm a Hyundai Tucson.... :unsure:

Anyway, that doesnt say tough but pretty to me.... just says ugly - although I have a pair of knickers like that, but mine are red.... :thumbsup:

& twice the size :lol:

just kiddin kitten, but you did walk into that one :P

Oooooh I outta..... :boxing:

Just how big do you think I am? Saying things like that's enough to make a girl go on hunger strike.... :P

Thats it, no more food for me til I'm as thin as her! :lol: Then I'm going to parade in my red lacy pants in front of all other other boys and not you! :P :lol:

airbrushing rocks! some great designs there, most people are too scared to do something that extreme!

but the wheels are GHEY

i do like that top secret one, wheels are !Removed! and so is the spoiler, interesting advert approach via hyundai, i like their approach :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Very good quality of airbrushing in Yaris :thumbsup: Its not vinil (oracal). ItS good, very good quality airbrushing!!!! :yes:

post-8-1127824009.jpg

post-8-1127824104.jpg

P.S. In this Yaris - beautiful salon... :P

post-8-1127824870.jpg

post-8-1127824930.jpg

----------------------------------------

Russian Toyota Yaris Club - www.vitz.ru

earpl
russians ore strange............very strange...............

Why..??? ;)

You post pics of that green monstrosity & ask why people think people from your country are strange? :P :thumbsup:

While the colour isnt to my taste... and Im not a fan of the snail.... I have to say whats been done has been done well tho :P

:eek: Not what you have shown before ok but the other airbrushed yarises where much nicer has the young lady got any more tattoos :D :thumbsup:

While the colour isnt to my taste... and Im not a fan of the snail.... I have to say whats been done has been done well tho :P

i think the green looks good

The brits are strange too... if we had airbrush designs other brits would come and scrape a car key down the side... becasue we suffer from jelousy you see :)

i have to agree with jj i think its been done very well.

i think the green looks good

The brits are strange too... if we had airbrush designs other brits would come and scrape a car key down the side... becasue we suffer from jelousy you see :)

steve has a very good point there are stupid people in the uk who would

love to scratch someones pride and joy,pure and utter jeloulsy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links